GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Who are they gonna marry?????

Why, they have to marry their sisters, of course. There's no one else around to marry. You see, back then, they didn't have the inpurities in their blood like we do today. Even today in some states, people are allowed to marry second cousins, I believe. So what's so bad about that?? I'm a little sweet on MY sister. Sure ...

But John, I do believe you have resolved the growth factor by your anal-ysis. Unless, of course, they do the biblical thing and marry their sisters, unless, of course, their sisters are not standing graduated or in residence corps, unless, of course, the guidelines for standing and/or in-residence has changed by the new light shed to this generation, unless, of course ...

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Yes, Biongi Niki Simba and his beauuuutiful wives have to go back in cuz they need to be trained and he is to be their teacher. They would need a larger room than what the dorm provides. Or several rooms and Biongo could be in a different room each night. (Lucky dog)

Sneak off campus, guzzle down a 6 pack? Now who in their right minds would do such a thing. I am not sure it would be enough to go around. Jesus would have to multiply that 6 pack.

I, for one, wanna hear the entire gospel, from the pe****ta text.

Well, here we go again. Jeanne is knocking at the door and I, unless I play golf today, will see nothing profitable from the winds. Guess we will lose power for an unknown tongue, uhh, period of time again, and will have to use bottled water for awhile. Just like LEAD, but much more real. I am believing to hope for the best luck possible.

YouGotOut, since you're so close to the CAUSE of this our hurricane (the right rev of your area of concern, interest & need), why don't you pay him a visit and practice the casting out of regions?? Maybe then we could enjoy a few weeks without this MalPak drill.

You wonder what you can say to your people at a time like this. And so, mah peoples, I leave you with this: The next time you see the son of St. Lucie he will be coming in a chariot of wind, with a skip in his step, and a smile in his soul. Until then, my heart will go on singing. Until then with joy I'll carry on. Until the day my eyes behold the sun rising. Until the day the electricity comes back on at home ...

Ha! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Of course, it all makes sense now! Moneyhand IS the cause of all these hurricanes. They are his friends. He is testing us, trying to get us to leave our assignemnet, to see if we are true Corps or not.

"I rebuke thee and command that you move away from the East coast, away from our sacred Tuttle, and go to Moneyhands little townhouse duplex here on our West coast so that he can be forced into a new assignment".

Amen.

TommieTooHighWinds and IgotBottledWater:

Good luck with the hurricane thing; it must be getting rather old. I hope that your lands and your cattle, and all of your wives, are fine and dandy.

Guess what I had for lunch today; it was on sale for Passover at my local grocer's, recently.

Borscht.

My little girl tasted some, and made a face.

My little boy wouldn't even touch it.

My husband made fun of it.

Oh, the things that I do for the Lord.

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Niki you just got to send me the recipe. Once after coming back from lead I had not yet got the hunger out of my body from living on that cheap diet we were told to be the lead experience. I was eating with my twig and noone there at the table cared for it so I wound up eating a whole twig serving of borsch to myself. I ate so much my urine was even red. What do you think my back looked like? I bet I couldn't have won a beauty contest.

Reverend2Ts, HegotHope and ShegotJohn... I'm on the way with a relief packages of Twinkies from the recently bankrupted bakery... (they really should be in every malpack since they keep forever)...

...what's all this about only dropping in every three weeks Reverend2Ts? why just look at mah postal numbers! ...the witch doctor on the corner (he studied with Madame Rue, you know the gypsy with the gold tattoo, she's got a shop down at 34th and Vine) told me I must quit sleeping here... so I've been sleeping elsewhere...

Hey, Tom. We DID have some damages here in Tampa Bay after all. I'll post a few pictures.

Spoke to Claus today at

Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center

He remembered you and said to say hi. Something about you guys used to work in the hotel industry.

His email is:

claus.daniel@tbpac.org

We just did thousands of dollars of painting and caulking for him and he was pleased with it. They are on a very tight budget. But that place is very cool for concerts and such, we have been there many times for events.

TomOdd, posting on threads other than the One True thread is like going to a Campus Crusade for Christ meeting and saying you know him (VPW) personally.

There was a lot more Storm Damage here also, dear John. I thanks Gods (spanish version) our new house is in a new development where the power lines are underground, kinda like a subcarrier.com. We lost power 10pm Sat. night and got it back 7pm Sunday night. 90% of St. Lucie county is still without power. Some haven't had power since Francis Cardullo over 3 weeks ago...

I even got internet service back late yesterday (obviously). We must needs do something about the Moneychangers living in FL. Maybe a surprise Halloween visit ...

Love, love, love, mah people.

Lifted up, and I do not mean erection of what ever your having to repair in Florida, I feel for you, not in a homo way, but in bowels of compassion, oops no pun intended, but when you come on the Corps thread you need to come back to the ninth Corps thread to keep it up on top.

Hey, we got bragging rights here. It was a disgrace for me to have been here in your fellowship today. Just as I was writing this thread my son had more sense than I did and told me he could not listen any more. My son had more sense than I did.

On a more serious note, I am praying for the residence of Florida with the losses of property, you people, our fellow believers have challenges before you. Maybe not in your respective area as others that have lost all.

I have always believed that if you do not change the world will and we must go on or we die. I will still pray.