GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I promise not to post in your territory anymore. I chased everybody away. You have all gone to a private forum and have marked and avoided us.

Am I now Dropped Corps, Dropped from Active Corps, Way Corps Alumni, Marked and avoided, on probation, standing in the family, standing in the household, or what?

I need to know my identity and place in life or I will take to the bottle or commit hari kari. Don't leave me as one wandering in the wilderness.

Hey everyone, I am at drill this weekend and come Monday my daughter is on Monday at 8 am is having surgery for a kidney/bladder reflux problem she has finally been diagnosed for since childbirth. They are going to deflux the two ureter valves that moves the liquid from the kidneys to the bladder. I just don't want no complications. Thanks guys.

Putting in a call to the mothership shipper... niKa... be there any teevees at the pad yet? (ones that are plugged in?)

We are nigh upon "the fall classic" "the red river shootout" and how will you be able to root for your boys most perfectly without seeing them? or are you coming down my way? (if you are let me know and we can meet at IHOP!) I know this must be a time of inner turmoil for you because you teach at one team and are born of the other... but God knows your heart and hears your whispers...

love to all... dryness upon the flouridians...

Nope, no television at the Nikapad yet, but we had a sweet Fellowshipper there last night; he stayed up talking with Mr. niKa into the wee hours (which for me is anything past 9:15). Prayers for the LittleFellowshipper; I hope that all went well this morning.

Yes, I am torn betwixt two teams; having students that I know and love on the one team, and being five generations from the nation of origin for the other team. To tell you the truth, if Texas is playing anyone but Oklahoma, I want them to win BIG.

But I want my sweetie-pie students to kick some serious Beevo. It was not always this way; in the pre-Stoops years, I was ambivalent. Stoops, on the other hand, only lets good guys on (or stay on) the team, so it's hard not to wish them well. In the Switzer era, the football boys were always getting arrested and re-arrested for one thing or another. Stoops just boots 'em, and says if we can't win without them, then we just won't win. I like that in a coach.

Niki I did get some catch up time with ya'll last night and appreciate the sleep over. Mr Niki is so unbelievably smart but hey that his profession.

Thanks for your prayers all for middlechild fellowshipper. We were there for a little over an hour. The Doctor was a buckeye and he showed us the before and after cyostecomy photographs so it worked. Thank Gawd for the chemists who come up with all of this stuff.

thanks Niki, your support helped me believe. That's why we are here to vent and share. We only have one another.

Today seeing my little fellowshipper lying there in the recovery room as I walked in I was overtaken with tears (I could not stop what was overtaking me) seeing my little fellowhipper in the recovery stage, I looked away to get my composure. It's a man thing, big boys don't cry. Yeah right!

Thanks again for the prayers.

What can I say, Shipper?

Real men cry. That's because Real men love with their whole hearts.

There was about a year, after I left the ministry, when I was so hurt that I didn't cry about anything - make that couldn't. I figure that if people can't cry, they're either too hurt about something, and they're just numb, or they aren't in it with their whole hearts. Can't tell, from the outside looking in, which one it is. Only the individual knows.

Well, on a lighter note, Happy Tuesday, everybody! Have you registered to vote? Deadlines are fast approaching.

Mellowtripper, we all rejoice with you over your daughter's recovery. And I agree, thank God for the doctors/chemists/etc. we have today. It sure is a relief to be able to not only recognize God at work, but also the talent and smarts of mere MEN. We couldn't do that 20 years ago ...

OutIgot, we fared well. Out of power for 21 hrs. and boil water and offspring for 4 days. But others nearby still haven't had power since Francis. I had 2 tiles get loosened during each hurricane, and each time I rose up a great while before night and liquid-nailed them back on. They hold even unto now...

Well made it safe and sound to Melbourne. It is spring here and everything is blooming like the garden of Eden. They call Victoria the garden state. Anywho sure am having jet lag, so I woke up at one this morning and went for a walk up to hungry jacks which is burger king and bars were just shutting down and all of the young kids were stopping in for food juste half ....ed. This is only Thursday I wouldn't be here for a football game. Ringwood is not a college town. Oh well ya'll have fun at work while I am on holiday.