GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

The wind blew strong all night last night. Winter is flowing into the countryside like a wave of change.

This morning there are leaves and limbs scattered around town, and everyone's walking around shrugged up to their shoulders in woolly scarves and warm hats and big winter coats.

I can still hear it blowing out there, from my office window, through the branches of all of the huge trees that surround the building.

Well, at least it's Spring in Australia.

icon_cool.gif

Edited by notinKansasanymore

Sometimes I miss the changing of the twigs, err, leaves colors, the crisp breeze of fall, but then I am snapped out of that stayed mindset by the sound of the ocean, the waves breaking on the beach, the segull's squawking and poop landing on my arm, the feel of beads of perspiration beading up on my upper lip area, as if by inspiration, and also by the sight of God's beautiful pee-pul blessedly walking around in shorts and tee shirts.

Yes, I miss the distinct feel of fall, but not for too long ...

Sexie, if we are losers by our inability to outgive God, are we then weeners because we are made perfect in our inability to handle the situation??

ChelloPicker, thanks for reminding me to not try to outgive the Giver. Your iron hath spoken to His hears behind my eyes ...

As for the women, let them be silent in the . . .

whoa, there.

Let's see that in the original.

Hey, any of you, if I know who you are, and you'd like a Christmas card, just private topic me your address.

Nobody ever does, but it just wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't offer!

Anonymity is soooo anonymous.

icon_wink.gif;)-->