GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Feelings, my Sexie, come and go comma but the word of tuttles ...

I'm fine. But you really are getting up too early. Just like me. It's hard for me to sleep past 4:30am, even if I'm up late the night before.

Have to go for now - big day of conversion verification. Have a great big wonderful God (and day) !!!!

Praise!

I have been searching for someone to confirm my conversion for years. I have been suspicious of it for a long time.

Will you do this for me comma Tom comma when you are finished with those folks at work.

How do you do it question mark? By listening to their tongue? What if they are mute? Then what mister? Lip read?

Is there an overseer in place to confirm your conversion confirmation verifications? Is is Excathedra? Question mark, question mark, question mark.

Glo-ray!

Who hath confirmed thee?

No man, lord.

Neither do I confirm thee. Go comma and sin period (remember class, there was no punctuation in the originals). No more ...

Yellowdripper, it is not CONVERSATION", but rather CONVERSION, as in when one thing changes to another (heteros), like my son's transformers. Just like ye, be ye TRANSFORMED comma by the renewing of your kind...

If any man be ignorant (stu - peed), let him be, comma, stupid.

Oh, TommyPrinceofTuttles, I have just read the Red Thread and learned the news.

(((((((((((tomtuttle)))))))))))))

Wow, what a Mom she must have been, to have raised you.

As you go about your conversations and your conversions, I'll be conversin' with Heaven about you,and your family.

Tough times, but as IgotSaved has spoken, time helps.

(But he's probably right about a trip to Vegas not being all that bad an idea, either.)

I raise my glass to you, Sir. God bless you and your whole family, and God rest your Mom.

much love, niKa

I tried to read the word for an hour, but it didn't take me that long...

I tried to retemorize for an hour, but after 15 minutes I forgot why I was there...

I tried to floss for an hour, but I ended up playing that "finger web" game...

I was SITting, then standing, then SITting, then...

...no wonder I'm a cop out...

No, sexie hexie, I also(bullinger) practice song leading while getting my aerobics points. And not only that, but stop every so often to teach the trees ...

Thanks Nika. I know you just went through this recently too. I am looking forward to the day when we will all be joined together, whether in Lost Vegas with HeistheBest or at the gathering. Speak up, Mellowtripper, for you speak and the sound of your voice is so sweet, the birds hush their singing.

Simon, drugs have not effected your long-term mammories in the least!! The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth mucho.

((((((Rev 2t's))))), (((((Nika))))), and all who have suffered loss, you're in my prayers.

Now I'll sing to you. (Sung with brogue)

Cheer up ye saints of God,

There's nothing to worry about (beep beep)

There's nothing to make you feel afraid,

Nothing to make you doubt.

Remember God is always near

So why not si-ing and shout?

There'll be nothing to worry about

Tomorrow morning!!!