GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Eileen ing leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms ...

The bible says there is no God. He just forgot to read the first part of the verse, "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God." So you see, you can prove just about anything you want to by taking the Word out of context.

Maybe my sons have sinned ...

Bring that Simon out to us , that we may know him.

tomtuttle....I am not 9th corpse, but was a Wow in LA 1975-1976 with Ann Noto. She was in a different family than I was, but we were buddies. Havent seen her in ages.

Any idea where she is??

Scranton PA maybe? Anyway, you guys have given me many laughs. Thanks.

I took Walter Cummins class on the renewed mind. I remember him suggesting to read the verse of proverbs for the day of the month you were reading. I don't know if any of you bastard ninth corpse did but I did for years. Gee aint I righteous!!!! And I still do from time to time.

Fellowshippers favorite verse is Proverbs 22:17-21. The epitame of the whole bible pivots on this what did Solomon prep this figure of speech and say in verse nineteen.

Talk among yourselves. It set like a diamond so even a fool not err.

Much learning makes us mad, and much grading makes me bleary.

Thanks for asking, Excie - I've been off doing open houses for the old niKapad. All the kids like shouting down the laundry chute,and all the moms wish there wasn't one. No, the basement doesn't leak. Yes, I have a Green Card right here . . . no, wait, that was something else that I was selling, once.

The house is finally all fixed, and it looks darn good. Mr. niKa has worked very hard. This was the first weekend that we've officially shown it to anyone, and we had a pretty decent turnout. Hope for me that it sells soon, but high is more important than soon. Soon, and high, both, would be wonderful.

So, what's everybody else been up to? Have you been sleeping, or awake? Good, or bad? Santa Clause is coming to town, I hear.

i have a truck but i'm not going to help you....

icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

merry christmas my dear darling friends !!!!!

hey i talked to just one good ol' boy that got born again. he don't do the wild and crazy things he did way back then. instead of raising hell, he's raising his believing....

anyway he sends his love to y'all

Well, bust mah britches. The good ole boy with that fake Austrailian accent sends greetings. Sexie, where is he, still in TN?? The same back to him and the rest of you all.

It would be so fun to have a Christmas with all of you and your families. I do believe our chilluns (keeds) would see us in a new light after witnessing & undershepharding our laughter and silliness-isms.

It has been an interesting year. Job changes, moved into the new house we had built in June, my brother died (unexpectedly) in May, my mother Dec 3, my wife's father the day before yesterday, a partridge in a pear tree. Maybe I will hit the lotto sos we can have our reunion...

Have a wunnerful holiday season, all of you, even that crusty old sailor Simon, leader of legions, with his fleet of box-tail trucks. If only Rubin were around to service them ...

Tuttle,...eschewer of evil and lover of strawberries,you make me laugh and cry...

Yeah,that old boxtail,with the broken gas guage and no odometer...the stars guiding us at night and the mile markers telling us when to gas up...A six-pack of Old Milwaukee,and hey,it just doesn't get any better than that...

Peace and safety to your soul this holiday season....Og and Eggnog...

Excie: Oh, HIM! Weeeelllll, Very Merry to him. Somehow "good ol' boy" doesn't quite ring a bell there, but you have to understand that in Texas and Oklahoma, that is a specifically defined term, and a designated set into which I'm kind of glad that SmokedItWithTheBeatles doesn't fall. Happy Christmas to you, Excie, and your family as well.

Simon, keep on truckin', Old Milwaukee style, dude.

TommyTuttles, what a year you've had. I hope that next year is not quite as eventful, and that you can get down to the business of enjoying your new abode. I'm sad that you lost so many this year, and two funerals in one month is just plain hard.

Fellowshipper, good luck with your packin' and haulin' this week. Dreams come in all sorts of packages, and I'm glad that you have the opportunity to go for yours.

TommyStrange, wherever you are, I hope that the snacks are better than average, and that the chairs have been strung. If not, let me know; I still have some leftover fishing line somewhere.

Rocky, (and I know you're out there, dude) here's a Happy Holly coming your way. Miss you.

Lurkers: can this please be your last Christmas when somebody else decides where you celebrate it? Potential New Year's Resolution: "get out of this cult, and prove to myself that I can make it on my own."

Pawtucket, if you read this, thanks for letting us have the opportunity to have the weirdest, coolest thread at the cafe. It means a lot, and it's healing.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

icon_smile.gif:)-->icon_smile.gif:)-->