GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

So,Nika,which one of us was the lovely one?...So solly about your Sooners...Maybe later for them icon_wink.gif;)-->...

Yes,we had a wonderful little corpse get-together...We drank with our meal...Rocky handled announcements...Karmic is a real smartass...She even explained her handle to me...Nika is as charming as ever....Her hubs is a nice guy,but he hasn't had the class,so we could really only talk about the sincere 'milk' of the word...I am now ready to go forth as a worker in an area of concern,interest and weed...

I'm not so sure Simon's manifestations are genuine. I remember years ago, whilst he was being nurtured on that milk of the Word, his eyes would roll away, roll away, roll away ..

I would love to have been at with all of you, sure must be a 'spacial' time to see one another again.

And who is this karmic? A car mechanic? A stand up comedian? Rocky's body-double guard? How is that ole' racoco? Is he still persecuted on these our threads?

I must needs get to reflections today - hair starting to look like the crusty sailor's ...

Simon....Smartass? Really? Now I would think NiKa and Rocky would disagree with your assessment. Why I believe my behavior was somewhat demure if not downright genteel...

Smartass? You act as though I was whispering sardonic nothings in your ear. I am hurt and outraged!!!

I really had a wonderful time and wished it lasted longer. NiKa is stunning just as I imagined and her husband, sadly, has no single brothers.

Exxie, miss you too and think of you often!!!

Sorry to interrupt. But if you guys have any old or recent photos of 7th Corps, College Division, Emporia pictures, or others, I would be grateful if you could send them to me for my collection. I have posted some on this site.

7th Corps site

I will put them on CD for you and return the originals along with a CD. I'll be sure to take good care of them and return them quickly.

Thanks,

jrich7@verizon.net

I was taught that cameras were a not-so-spiritual item to bring into the in-res training. We were not to be on a vacation. When I asked the Grand Commando himself, George, at the ROA preceeding our in-res entry, if we should bring surfboards, he had a most peculiar look on his face. Peculiar people have peculiar looks, I guess.

So John, you see, I didn't take pic number one while in res. This is why I'm so sad - u- see ...

Hey, damn you all for not taking pics. Didn't you have revelation of these computers in the future? The word "WEB" is only used 4 times in the bible. Two of those refer to spiders webs.

But the one in Judges.....

...and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the WEB.

Class.... its as plain as the nose on your face! Could it be any more clear?

Tricia Byr ne was the only one among you who had forth-telling of the future.

She actually took tons of 8mm video. Imagine how much fun we could have with those. I offered to convert them to DVD.

But alassss. She told me she lost all of her films when she moved to Gartmore!

See, the adversary stole those films. Maybe they vanished into thin air because someone revealed plans for them in the future.

Your jobs are to find (by revelation) those films. And while your at it, find Osama Bin D*ckhead and let Bush know.