GreaseSpot Cafe

Not sure whether leave or stray

God

Hi All

I had told you I was gone but I not sure what is best for me . With all the ups and downs of life I may of said things wrong from time to time in the past. If so I am sorry about that because for the last few months my blood pressure has been high but that no reason.

But today I feel back to my old self . I went outside and spoke in tongues and gave the interpretation along for hours just as bold as ever. I gave word of prophecy and had a long talk with God.

God told me not to run from my friends on Grease Spot Cafe just because my mind was thinking that maybe some do not want to hear my words of prophecy. I was all so thinking other things but that a long story.

When God told me to stand up and ask the Way the question about tithing and charging for the word of God I told God they would kick me out for it but he said do it any way So I did and you know the rest I was kick out.

Now when I began to write down words of prophecy I was afraid to post them but God told me to do them any way So I did. My mind got too thinking I was going to be kick out but I was never kick out for it.

I left out of fear but I have learn that I am part of the body of Christ and whether I like my place or others like it I can only do as God ask not as I think best. Now I do love all of yall and at times my written is not the best but its from my heart or from my fearful flesh unless its from the spirit of Christ within me.

I find my self thinking a lot because I have a lot of time to use up in my life Now I do not work and every time I try my blood pressure goes up So I going to get healed from all the illness I live with every day of my life.

Its time I have learn to move on and leave the Way in the past So as for About the Way I will just read there to kept up to what happens there these days

Ok this is all I know to write because I still do not plan to post a lot and if you want my words of prophecy I will began adding a new one each week to my web pages or at least try So if you want to read them go there because I will only write from the my heart here

And maybe a teaching from time to time

I do love all of yall no matter whether you stand with my God or not but I will be praying that all get closer to God each day of their lifes

with love Roy

Hey there Roy. I'd say stick around. Spend time on other sites (I've done a lot of that lately), but why cut ties to this site??

Lotsa good folk here, and though discussion flows pretty freely, not everyone listens to others all the time -- same as on other sites.

Dan is right about the up's and down's. They happen. Hope you decide to stay. icon_smile.gif:)-->

God first

Hi Danny

Thanks with the love Of God

I get Medicare in 10-01-2004 and if it takes meds to to help I will have the money for them then but I whether get heal

thanks again with love Roy

Hi D Miller

Thanks for the loving words

Yes I plan to stray just not post as must maybe once a month and just read for a while or post on others

thanks again with love Roy

Hi Ckeer

thanks for your loving words too

I glad you think about my imput because I think alot of your imput along with others like Danny and D miller

with love Roy

Roy,

I don't respond a whole lot to your posts...because they make me think...often I must think for so long that the posts get buried or something.

But I want you to know that your voice here has comforted me, exhorted me, shown me more compassion and all-in-all just made me glad to know you here.

GSC has become, for me, a group of friends living life and chatting about it. It wasn't this way at first. At first it was a way to express my anger and hurt over twi. Then it evolved into a healing of that anger and hurt. Then it evolved into a testing of the waters for spiritual paths. Now it's just a great place for me to hang out.

Where one "belongs" here changes constantly...until finally you just belong everywhere.

Your compassionate voice is needed and wanted. Please stay around. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Dear Roy,

You have a good, honest, pure, and lovely heart. You must do what your heart moves you to do.

I, for one, do not believe in interpretation of tongues and prophecy as we were taught in twi. I don't read your interpretations or prophecies, but that doesn't mean I think less of you or dislike you. All of that stuff just has an icky feeling inside me because of twi.

Just stay loving like you always have. Who can deny that?

Bless your heart!icon_smile.gif:)-->

God first

Hi Cool Waters

Yes I will stray around You have blessed my life too and made me think over and over

I can not say thank you enought

with must spiritual love Roy

Hi Wayfer Not!

thank you for loving heart

Yes the Way puff up tongues and prophecy above the others gifts

I had that bad icky feeling too until I moved on and put the Way in the dust but that took me over 10 years

Now whether one speaks in tongues or prophecy does not matter to me but what matters is that we can help one another by loving each other

thanks again for that big loving heart you have

with love Roy