GreaseSpot Cafe

Bells of Innocence (Chuck Norris and Mike Norris)

Bells of Innocence is a faith based movie.

Chuck Norris plays an angel who shows people that Jesus came to redeem the common man, and leaves the choice up to them whether they fit that category.

I loved it.

After Walker Texas Ranger, Clarence Gilyard went to work on the Left Behind series, and now we have Chuck Norris as an angel in this Bells of Innocence.

In the dvd "Making of Bells of Innocence" Chuck Norris talks about how Jesus christ is his Lord and that he hopes playing angel will be prep work for his "part" in heaven, where he plans on going.

It's heavy on symbolism. I enjoyed it more after watching the "Making of..." segment because I was able to understand more what they were trying to do.

• 2 months later...

Wow, thanks kit, I hadn`t even heard of the movie....and no watered garden, Chuck never was a buddist...his mama was a staunch christian, and always had him in church....

He says in his book though, that he was at a Billy Graham crusade after coming home from korea in the service that he made his commitment to God.

I highly recommend his book *Against all odds*...It is his life story....and man...has he had it tough...it was his faith in God and his determination to succede that took him so far.