GreaseSpot Cafe

more detail

year2027

God bless all

Just a note to remember never tell a Mental Health doctor you can hear God talk to you. And if your need to talk with someone go to the chat room.

Now I not crazy but I ask for help once and caught the doctors acting like the Way leadership. And when I ask the chain of order to check into it . I was treated worst than the Way had done to me.

They came and got me by forced and took me into a hospital the same time a girl I was helping was in a place to help her quite drinking. I was the only one helping her. She has not been drinking for over a year now.

At the same time my mom was in hospital to get cancer cut out of next day. They wanted to put me in a close room until they had time for me. I told them right now someone would have to go with me because I could not handle being closed in because I was worried about my mom.

Since I would not go there way five of them put me in there by force and tired me to a bed.

My blood pressure rose to 220/130 about and I end up in heart ward.

But when I was move from hospital to a mental hospital in another town they did not understand why the people in my town done it to me They could of held me up to 72 hours but once I saw the doctor he said call and get me a ride home.

You see they said things about me that any one with eyes could see was a lie. But that doctor in hospital out of town talk to me to make sure everything was ok with me.

Now its been a year but it still feels like yesterday and I still do not answer the door unless I have been call first and I know the person is coming.

Now my mom is in stage four cancer. She believes in God but never understood its power like us and I am not able to teach her.

Now my dad has Parkersome bad and he has a good hour in 40 hours if he is blessed. That he was in the 1970 war which could be why his health is so bad .

There are days he can not walk four feet without falling down two times . Thank to God he has a driving chair now . He loves God too he seems to like to listen to gospel music when he feels the worst.

That all for now I have never talk about what hurts me most with this most detail before. Maybe it will help things get less painful at times.

Bless your heart

Roy

PS if you what to cut down Mental Health doctors I can do that but please understand I not that mad at the Way anymore

Roy if you need to speak to a mental health prof, I suggest you pick a Christian. Sometimes they have a fish on their ads in the yellow pages. Women have been more loving than men but that is NOT always the case.

Even to them - when you bring up God only say "When I prayed - I felt led."

They will ask you about voices. They will not care if you say "the still small voce of God" it will still set off an alarm with them.

Say "NO". Just say, "I felt led." Example: "I prayed about a job and afterwards I kept thinking about the firm down the street. So, I felt as though God led me."

Keep it simple.

If they ask you do you feel led often? "Sometimes when I pray good things happen. Like I have lost things and prayed to find them and have."

They can look for "voices" as markers of insanity or other problems.

Now, if you are REALLY hearing weird voices you are having trouble with then you may need some medicine.

Read M. Scott Peck's work in the area of Christian psychiatry. It may help and perhaps, I do not recall, he may give the names of other balanced mental health professionals.

Also if you feel you have seen or been visited by angels, do not bring that up either. They will think you are delusional.

Dot_Matrix.gif

"God"

God bless you Dot Matrix

Thank you

If I got feeling low and believe I needed a doctor I would go to one outside my town but I have found that people like you help me more by just shareing my heart to yall and receiving love, understandind and careing like you guys do here in small notes like you just wrote thanks

As to the voices I hear

I hear God answer allways loving but I can not hear him if I do talk to him he has nothing to answer back too

I say this because I got out of fellowship for days and those days I did not hear him

But these last few years I talk with him from 30 times to 100 times of day most of the time

Now I also ask God to talk to Jesus Christ and I talk to him his voice is alot like God's

Now Angel I have never been bless to see or met one unless I was to lost at the time to know who I was talking to at that time

Now I heard by name call out loud three times right before I did something really out of fellowship

Like a mother calls a son out of the road calling never know who it was noone was there but allways believe it was God or from God

God bless your heart

Roy

I both worked in the field for a brief time and went to see someone after a car accident. I was afraid to leave the house and I really could have drawn the curtains and NEVER left the house.

I did say that I prayed and God spoke to my heart and the person really got going about it.

It frightened me, I thought shoot they could really lock me up on thinking I am hearing voices. So, I changed the wording to "I was led" and always go to a "Christian" person when I feel the need to talk things out and feel nobody is listening. I worked with this woman once, who did say she was going to shoot me and she had a gun in her car. When I went to management they laid us both off. I was devastated. I kept crying and I needed to find other employment, so I saw someone three times to talk it out. The issue was I felt "betrayed" again.

It helps me at times to hear myself talk it out with a neutral party. But I know I am going to mention "God" at some point so I make sure I see someone who believes there is a "God."

You could give a false name if you are paying cash, if it helps you feel more comfortable.

Dot_Matrix.gif

"God"

God bless you Dot Matrix

Thank you

your understanding helps

Before I came here I used a Email address I got off a Web site

The Samaritans

This people are in Canda and they get back with fast

I feel safe using them but more safe using Belivers like you guys

Thanks again and God bless your heart

Roy

Roy,

Dot's right... you need to understand that even people here who are kind are still not trained.

Dot suggests finding someone you can trust. I agree. Sometimes circumstances beyond our control happen (John 14) and it helps to have someone who can understand the Christian AND the mental health issues.

Depression is nothing to be afraid to get treated and it is something that should not be ignored. If you have profound sadness, you should find a good, trained pastor and/or licensed counselor who can help you identify where you are at in terms of issues that you might benefit from professional insight.

Right now, I am being treated for depression, as things HAVE happened to me beyond my control and I have had profound and prolonged sadness that has impacted my physical health.

It is nothing that I am ashamed of and nothing anyone should be. And good professional help is not necessarily difficult to find and can be very helpful in helping you figure out how YOU want to proceed in life.

God Bless you Roy. I appreciate your gentle example.

Roy, your thoughtfulness and kindheartedness are certainly appreciated by most of us here.

I have read most of your posts and want to say a belated welcome from a former KY girl.

Left KY in 1989 but all my family still live in Western KY.

Thanks again for sharing your life with us.

The decisions we make today form our future.

God

God bless your heart Rocky

I just started going back to a X-Way Church and with one on one friends to talk about it I am sure it will get better

Now if I believe it was getting out of control I would look for help out side this town

I went to the X-Way people because I believe I needed to be around like minded believers

I still do not know what will happen but these last few days things seem to be getting better

Thank you

Roy