GreaseSpot Cafe

Why I'm a reject.

lindyhopper

HoppingLindy! Man! I really dug that Pee Wee's playhouse... got me through a lot of exTWI Saturday mornings.... too bad he couldn't keep his "real life" together like he did on TV... hmmm... I wonder what his real agenda was????

Oh... and if you're a reject... then I guess I am too... although I don't feel like one...

Ozzie,

Terribly sorry to here that.

I hope my signature didn't offend you. The one before it said "Who's yer Daddy?". It was kind of an attmept to be funny and profound at the same time as I try and fail at quite often. Plus it seamed appropriate, after all I am the resident swinger. As you might assume on this board that many responded to it with...."God, is my daddy." So then I had to ask in a sililar fashion "OK then....Who's your mommy?", which I think may have sparked Roy's "holy breath the Mother" ideas. Kinda weird I know.

Anyways, sorry.

Those we loose live on in our hearts in a very special way.

I too thank you for being here.

I have lost a parent. I think a lot of us have (at our age) and those who haven't should consider themselves fortunat.

I have never taken offense to HoppingLindy's "signature". I have always taken it for what it not only appears to be but actually what it is, a play on "who's your daddy"... I'm glad he hasn't changed it... it's not meant to offend and shouldn't...

(what's today's secret word?)