GreaseSpot Cafe

Moderators...Pawtucket...anyone with the controls...tee hee

CoolWaters

I can't start a discussion in the Just Plain Silly forum. Popup says I don't have permission. I can read. I can reply. I just can't start a discussion.

Oh...I'll bet I know what it is...you all hate me and want me to go away.

NEVER!!!!!!! You'll have to ban me!!!!!!!

anim-smile.gifanim-smile.gificon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

God God first

Hi Cool Waters

I have not the power either but I was told that to place a post in the silly arera no one can do it but that they are moved there if they meet the law of being truthly sillly

Which for your post to be moved there you received a great reward of silliness

Others we can not began a post there it must be judge with right to be moved there

From what I understand we have to post our silly post other places and wait to see if they are truthly silly and if they are they will be moved there

Now I am sure there is another who can explan it better but that my understanding

with love Roy

quote:
I can't start a discussion in the Just Plain Silly forum. Popup says I don't have permission. I can read. I can reply. I just can't start a discussion.

Oh...I'll bet I know what it is...you all hate me and want me to go away.

CW -- nawwww. It's just the work of all them there "thread-killers". (You know them -- Psalm71, WhiteDove, Vickles, Wyteduv, etc. icon_razz.gif:P-->