GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Corps paid as full-time staff - What was gained?

ChasUFarley

Signals,

Then let your post reflect it.

The solution to this cannot always be to add to the negative word play but try to reflect a change of heart that comes with forgiving and then we can tell others of our solution to this lifes hurt.Not continue in the hurt and bitterness. It does not serve any Godly purpose.

*sniff!*

What's that I smell?

*sniff, sniff*

Smells like....

TROLL!

It seems that nervie likes to bomb in here every couple 'o years to complain about the forum and then takes off...

http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/3...1302#2486021302

Last time he posted half-a-dozen times or so, and then this time musta had too much caffine... Same ol' song & dance....

quote:
It was FIVE graduates, not 9.

That's why they've taken to announcing assignments in PERCENTAGES,

so they don't have to give hard numbers and show how few there are.

(Which is why some people still can find ways to believe twi isn't hemorrhaging members.)

WordWolf -- No kidding...

I remember that when I applied for the WC, it was in the low-20's number (they don't even number them anymore!). My LC, who was 7th WC got all misty-eyed about it because they couldn't believe that the WC number (year number) was that high. Funny thing, the higher the WC number, the LOWER the number of WC graduating!

Belle - You're probably right about the numbers spin. They could make seven apples of horse turds on the side of the road sound like fertilizer spiritual perfection!

Word Wolf, just caught your message to me. I have a dog and love canines and wolves. Since I saw your post, I have used that word a few times, but I'll cease.

What may be tough is coming up with another name for that VP Barnum Kornfield Circus from Knoxville, ahhh, never mind! Any clowns that would be offended by that?angelkit.gif

A wise man once said,"Selfishness isn't living your live the way you want, selfishness is making others live their lives the way you want". Can anyone think of an application for this quote?? LOL = Cry out loud

Yes, and those in positions to have had an impact on the world were removed from those wonderful positions only to return two to three years later with egg on their face.

I was fortunate, God covered for me. We were so underpaid for our area that we would not have survived without help from the believer community. I found a job that paid more than before I went full time. We were dropped and that was the best thing that could have happened to us. It wasn't until I was dropped that I started asking God to explain what was really going on.

Full time was a waste of time because they micromanaged the corps into unproductivity. We would have a phone hookup and LCM would make a statement, and our limb coordinator would have a state corp meeting that would turn into a complete waste of time because LCM would change his mind a week later.

Full time = Total waste of time and money.