GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way's dirty inner secret in the early '80s! Did Martindale actually destroy it?

signals

quote:
The person's name was actually Moneyhands? Who was his cousin Moneybelts?

Yeah, and grampa Moneybags, mom Moneypurse and junior Moneypiggie.

Just kidding. He's a Rev whose last name sounds strangely similar to moneybags.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheSongRemainsTheSame

posted May 22, 2005 16:19

quote:

Craig must have really ruled with an iron fist, huh? It's funny how suddenly ex-members and brass are bringing accusations of the going ons at TWI. They never came forward when Weirwille was partaking of their glorious bounty. Werewolf was the one out of control that should have been exposed for the devil he was. His death was fitting for his judgement. About that, He and only He has to answer to the Almighty, and being maggot food brings him closer to the reality he tried to hide.

"Signal,

In light of the aforementioned words I quoted from you kinda makes me wonder about a certain Tipp Ohio ex WAYREV

~~~

You lost me.???

~~~

CFF is headquartered in Tipp City, Ohio.

The leaders are ex-Way reverends.

~~~

Signals,

It's hard for me to accept one who has been so very involved with TWI and DR to have not known anything the behind the scenes, and then Rev was sent to fla and said at a twig co meet "I guess I have been demoted" and then returned to head quaters and placed emeritus status by lcm and then gave resignation and toured fla and recruited and began CFF or something like that.

I kinda do not trust people like that~~~ or any ONE intimately associated with said CFF

WARNING: The following is just my dark, personal, jaded, bitter opinion:

CFF is a "The way TWI shoulda been" offshoot. I was getting their tapes for quite a while and the teachings are good, (particularly those by 2 teachers I can think of) but sound just like TWI. They even occasionally mention things taught by "another ministry". >blech

Impresses me as a band-aid for those heart-broken by TWI not being what they thought it was. That's where I was at, but a few years back I went to a "branch" meeting where one woman absolutely gushed about Weirdwill and what he taught, and his love for the Word, and God, and God's people (yeah, especially the women) and blah-blah-blah. I had already discovered WayDale & GS by then and her lavish praise for that perverted bastidge made me almost puke.

I eventually stopped going to the local fellowships and have at least a year's worth of teaching tapes I haven't even opened.

The folks there are all real nice, tho.

Whatever.

Another freakin' offshoot!??? No thanks. Don't know why this was brought up. No thanks, after the way I decided not to go cult searching.

Still don't understand what this has to do with me or my quote. But if people want to assume, go right ahead. As I am coming to grips with my 3 years in TWI, the bitterness is leaving me. I will just call it as I saw it. If I think Weirwill was wrong about certain things I will say it. But if I see that he actually did certain things as I believe are right, those need to be considered, too.

I look at it as a total observer when it comes to craig or mrs. newway! I kinda knew him. He was some region leader or something that always had to comment on something that nobody cared. I never knew Rosie! Her name may imply a sweet smelling pile of crap

This is why I can see things from an outsider's point of view. Some people may not believe somethings and there only proof is experience. Perhaps when they started cleaning house in my parts, they didn't do it everywhere. Perhaps the believers in my area were more 'possessed' than those from the Bible belt!

Marketing is a strange tool, and sometimes you have to test your projects before you throw them at the masses. Maybe I was seeing something that opened my eyes sooner. I stick by my original post in that Marty wasn't the one who brought down the way. He just lacked charisma, managing skills, subtlty, people smarts, positive image, etc.

Take your pick, who could have replaced VP? It didn't matter who...all the others would turn on them eventually, and each one would have had to phase VP out eventually. Why? Because he/she would have to be a Spiritual Leader(or in way jargon:The Man Of God of ourday and time) for all the current flock and those that weren't hatched yet!

I said I never saw JAL as miserable as when people were saying"I guess he didn't get it." That showed me the true colors of one and all. They want the power, because power comes from $$$$$$$$$$$!

Would you have rather had Loy Toy where you could see him, or behind the scenes?

quote:
Another freakin' offshoot!??? No thanks. Don't know why this was brought up. No thanks, after the way I decided not to go cult searching.

Still don't understand what this has to do with me or my quote. But if people want to assume, go right ahead. As I am coming to grips with my 3 years in TWI, the bitterness is leaving me. I will just call it as I saw it. If I think Weirwill was wrong about certain things I will say it. But if I see that he actually did certain things as I believe are right, those need to be considered, too.

"So little time and so much to catch up on. Martindale was given the legacy of TWI, huh? But did he bring it down, or was trouble bubbling on the horizon?" (1st page)

Signals, your your first page i thinks has alot to do with>>> "Don't know why this was brought up."

Well sorry I bought my thots this thread.

My bitterness is there in mine heart next to the good prudAance section, kind of a balance of forgiveness and a wishful Moe Stooges two finger.

Rok On

Song

Later

quote:
Originally posted by TheSongRemainsTheSame:

Well,

uh yeah icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Led Zep

lucky guess huh?

THE GREATEST GARAGE BAND OF ALL TIME!!!

Yeah, I guess it's all garbage to the way believers, after all couldn't deal with all those devil spirit and such. And so far, Song, you have me pinned down. I hazard to guess that what you think of me is truly a reflection of you. Perhaps you are the CFF fu*k that you accuse me of being. Either way, I'm glad I only burned a little less than three years in that cult! God, knows how screwed up I would have been if I spent a few decades.

Since You and a few of your buddies have chosen to pursue me, and accuse me of being someone I'm not, I have to question if you aren't who you accuse me of being. So far, Song, you've done what most cultists do: You take my words, sentances and paragraphs out of context. Then you start twisting my words to suit your agenda. As long as the attention is focused on me, well the druids pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It's what TWI did to the word. So you boldly bought other lambs to the slaughter, that's between you and God. I continue to thank God that I turned not one over to Satan.

I said it before, I am only here for myself. When I left TWI, I had enough sense to sever all ties. I left no friends in TWI, and no friends were left behind! I only have one more piece of the puzzle of those darkages to put together, after which the dogs can once again wallow in their own vomit, for all I care.

Yeah, I guess it's all garbage to the way believers, after all couldn't deal with all those devil spirit and such.

Have no fkn clue what you dribbling spittle here.

And so far, Song, you have me pinned down.

I think you have me confused with your masseuse.

I hazard to guess that what you think of me is truly a reflection of you.

I don't think I have a photo of you in my mirror

Perhaps you are the CFF fu*k that you accuse me of being.

Hmmm, yepper. right now I am pretty muched convinced you a real fkn paranoid about something.

Either way, I'm glad I only burned a little less than three years in that cult!

Me too!!!

God, knows how screwed up I would have been if I spent a few decades.

See above

Since You and a few of your buddies have chosen to pursue me,

Yeah, My buds & I have taken the course to persue you hahhahah~~~ you have me confused with another conspiracy going on somewhere your mental objectives wherever they may be

and accuse me of being someone I'm not,

Sorry, you have many of your fingers pointing toward your own BS!

I have to question if you aren't who you accuse me of being. So far, Song, you've done what most cultists do: You take my words, sentances and paragraphs out of context. Then you start twisting my words to suit your agenda. As long as the attention is focused on me, well the druids pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It's what TWI did to the word. So you boldly bought other lambs to the slaughter, that's between you and God. I continue to thank God that I turned not one over to Satan.

What the F you talking about!!!

I said it before, I am only here for myself. When I left TWI, I had enough sense to sever all ties. I left no friends in TWI, and no friends were left behind! I only have one more piece of the puzzle of those darkages to put together, after which the dogs can once again wallow

Sure

I'll be politE signals

F U K U

quote:
Originally posted by signals:

I dunno about nervie. I hope they didn't think he was annoying me or anything. He put his head into the mouth of the hungry lion...the bitter lion! The green goblin avatar guy summoned him and that was it!

Huh?

icon_confused.gif:confused:-->