GreaseSpot Cafe

Here's hoping all you mothers had a great day.

Ron G.

Mother's Day was great!!! I had lots of help doing some cleaning from the "King Of Clean" other wise known as the poster "Oakspear" and my daughter who is now offically a teenager at 13 as of Saturday....

We had our first dinner party on Mother's Day with Oak cooking up Corned beef and cabbage and ice cream for desert!

Mothers Day was nice here too. We went to my mom's for a picnic; even my big brother and his wife showed up!

Plans to go to the cabin got changed 'cuz Kelly was sick, but we came home and snuggled with a movie: my personal favorite way to spend time with one of the people who made me a mom.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

Reiki - congrats on your daughter's successful passage in to teenhood. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Shell - I hope Kelly is feeling better. My nephew got sick this weekend as well icon_frown.gif:(-->

I had a WONDERFUL mothers day. In addition the the thoughtful gifts from 84, he took over the kids for the entire day. He cleaned. AND he cooked a fantastic dinner of shrimp and fettuccini alfredo.

I got to spend the day gardening, which is my favorite way to spend mothers day.

At the end of the day, 84 said the most wonderful thing of all. He thanked me for all I do and said he now understands how exhausting it can be being a mom. icon_smile.gif:)-->