GreaseSpot Cafe

IPod

Cindy!

We are trying to buy an IPod for our daughter who is graduating from 8th grade. Have looked a bunch of places...but haven't found any good prices....have you seen any deals on IPods?????

She REALLY wants one and deserves it for working so hard this year and bringing up her grades so wonderfully!!!!!!

Any ideas????

The word on the street is that Steve Jobs from Apple is giving a speech on June 6th and he is to announce new iPods. Traditionally, the existing iPods come down in price.

Ebay is about the best price wise. And Radio

Shack started selling them last year also.

Ron,

Re:"Is that one of those green things you find under your house right after you notice your kids are starting to act a little odd?

Act odd? Like they're eating their vegetables? Doing their homework and chores without complaining or even being asked?? If so I have a little advice... DON'T GO TO SLEEP!!!!

sudo

If you buy the iPod make sure to get the extended warranty for 3 years.

That way, if the battery fails you get a whole new ipod.

You can get a 2 year from Apple itself but the Best Buy extended warranty is a little cheaper and it's for 3 years.

I already got one new iPod from Best Buy under the extended warranty...piece of cake.

36_2_65.gif

Got one, thanks!!!

Daughter is crazy-nuts about it!!!

She worked soooo hard this school year and brought her grades up two and in some cases four grades!!!! (once the school got her the things I asked for)

She's an awesome gal!!!!

Next year she begins to conquer high school!