GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI Gives to Charity???

Belle

I'm wondering whatever happened to the person who put that bit of info regarding the Tsunami donation up on the board.

He put up the info, the validity was questioned, and he flat out disappeared.

Rico was questioned about it, says it in fact happened, and HE flat out disappears when he is questioned about it.

Looks to me like those inside TWI cannot deal with people asking questions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catcup, in defense of the person who initially posted the information, he/she is still "in" TWI and since the information wasn't publicly announced ministry wide, he/she may be concerned about getting caught coming here. I know I was one paranoid mutha when I lurked and didn't post - posting opens a whole nother can of worms...

There are a few "innies" who contact me with information because they know full well that information is released sometimes very specifically to "catch" people posting here. Pretty pitiful actions for a group of people who are supposed to be representing God. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> They enjoy "spying out our liberty in Christ" way too much.

True, Belle, so true.

It's a shame that those within TWI do not have the liberty that The Way International claims they have:

Freedom to give to whomever they want, in the amount they purpose in their own heart, whenever they please.

Freedom to speak to whomever they want, about anything on their hearts, without fear of retribution from the very people who claim to be laying their lives down for them in service.

A sad, sad, state of affairs.

A prison.