GreaseSpot Cafe

Trouble sending video clip to another AOL member.

RottieGrrrl

There is this really cool video I found called "Pianoman" It's of this male stripper playing a makeshift piano with his really huge, er, piano stick.

I tried sending it to my cousin as an attatchment (we both have aol) and after he downloaded it, he got this error message."Windows cannot find realplay.exe."

I don't understand that cause we both have AOL it shouldn't be a problem. Here is the page I got it from, btw ..Pianoman

Anybody know if there is some reason he can't get this file? I know he wants to send it to some lady-friends of his. Probably to tell them that was him 25 years ago.

...It's hard to be humble when you own a rottweiler...

babyrott60percent.gif

...Ain't no grave, gonna hold this body down..when I hear that trumpet sound...

p

Thanks Paw and Steve. He told me he got really drunk one night and deleted a bunch of stuff from his computer. Now you can see why he's my favorite cousin. Were so much alike

Anyway I sent him the link to download Realplayer so we shall see how that works. If it doesn't I will take your advice and work with him from there. The blind leading the blind LOL.

I thought you had to install Windows media player too?

...It's hard to be humble when you own a rottweiler...

babyrott60percent.gif

p

oh okay, Well as you can see him and me are quite stupid about this stuff. But if we put our noggins together we'll have, well, a few brain cells left betweeen us.

So I'll wait for word on him to see whats happening. Thanks!

babyrott60percent.gif

p