Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

green%20traffic%20light.jpg

hc-romania-saint.jpg

buster.jpg

buster1.jpg

Buster-Keaton.gif

Clues: one word title. The identity of the person in the second picture is not impt. That person's status is impt. Only two of the last three pictures are needed. I just couldn't pick which two I wanted so I picked all three.

Go, traffic light, Green

Saint, priest

Relax, gaze

Wink, Buster Brown

Jail, eyes, look

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . .

Now put it all together in a one word title,PD. The last 3 pics are three in one as per Raf's hint! You are almost there.

Also, for the second pic, do what Raf did in his clue.

Edited by Flow7

Thanks for the encouragement, Flow7. I probably haven't heard of the movie, and that's why I come up with a good guess. Not much of a movie goer here and don't keep up with new releases etc. But it's fun to watch "those in the know" solve them.

I'm sure you've heard of this movie, and I would bet that you've seen it. Here's more help: the last three pics are all about people or characters with the same name. And the guy in the second pic is a saint, the abbreviation for which is...?

George

Everyone has heard of this movie. Look at it this way: need ID's on the last three pics. Once you've figured out what they have in common, you should be able to figure out the movie from that alone.

Edited by Raf