GreaseSpot Cafe

looking for...........

TimTim

J&B D*nsmore are good folks, living in the Orlando FL area. M*rgrette is not with twi

and is married, in AL (I think).

Ol*chs are in the Orlando area, and divorced. He is in. She is not (but she is definitely around as you may find).

Cenciches were at twi HQ for years, but went somewhere.

Not sure of Jessica Schroyer.

Hope it helps!

"Rudy" went WD a few years ago and was planning to marry someone shortly after that. I want to say she was from one of the Carolinas and he was going to move there after his WD stint. That guy is something else with the way he was treated by TWI.

BTW, Paul Brook* made us quit calling him Rudy because Paul said it triggered devil spirits or Rudy had a devil spirit that answered to that name.....something like that... icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> Anyway, he had to start going by "Bill".

• 8 months later...

Looks like him. He and Michelle had a little girl and she is probably 6 or 7 now. Todd was a salesman for the Yellow Pages and had won a cruise from the company for being top salesperson.

That guy could sell anything. What a hoot he was!

Steve, I'm in the Orlando area and may be able to help. I've been out about a year and a half, but if any people stayed in the area that were WOWs with you, I may know them.

Cool!

No doubt!..Todd was a definitey a talker!

I've tried searching this board for some of the names that I still remember, but Todd's was the only one I've got a hit on so far. Todd's WOW family was in Rockledge and consisted of him, a girl named Julie from Montana or Iowa, a guy named David who after we were WOW had his fiancee, Ruthie, move in with him, and a girl whose name I can't remember(sorry), but was from Wyoming.

My family included Mike Bradway(Way Corps), Mary Kriz(an RN from Montana) and Pam Barbuto(from North Brunswick, New Jersey)

We were sent to Merritt Island. Because we were geographically fairly close, our families spent some time fellowshipping and witnessing together.

There were 2 other families sent to Florida that last great year..one in Palm Bay and the other in Melbourne. Some names I still remember are Gene, John, and Loren(a guy)

Our branch coordinator was named Janet Myracle(sp?)

Being immersed in the Word and it's movement from summer '86 to summer '87 we WOW's didn't know about any of the turbulence the Ministry was going through.

Myself and a few others even drove to Emporia for the advanced class that year and still didn't have a clue about the impending doom.

This is a bit of an exaggeration, but returning to the ROA in '87 felt a little like coming home and finding your house has burned down or something... ouch.

I don't know about any of my above friends in the Word, but to me, it was very, very weird. The sudden legalistic "tone" of things really negged me out. Only a few of us returned to Florida, and without leadership, things went into stagnancy. I ended up moving back to Texas and have endeavored to stand on the Word using insight that I gained from the Doctor in the PFAL classes.

I read Chris Geer's letter (Passing of the Patriach) and heard plenty from others about the mis-direction of the Ministry during that time and saw enough to know that it was looking too much like a denomination for me to want to be a part of it any longer.

I thank GOD and his Son, Jesus Christ, for sending thoe Way Corps Light-bearers to Norman Oklahoma in early '86 or else I'd probably still be a natural man with no power and no hope. Thanks be to Julie and Diana for holding forth HIS Word so mightily!!!

I believe that by the time Dr. Wierville passed, his vision of the Ministry had already been lost and the sand already was in the machine. The organization that exists today is just not the same thing. Too many people placed too much regard on the Doctor and elevated him beyond his true position in the Body of Christ. While he was the Father of the Word to many of us, I believe it was his intention to only lead us to water that we might drink for ourselves and be able to serve it to others. Not to build a denominational empire idolotrously worshipping his memory, or a legalistic society of Christians bent on strict rule of their "flock."

You won't hear me say another negative thing about the Way International, as without it, I'd probably still be lost.

Just wanted to say "Hi" to those who helped me grow into the man of Christ I am today.

Edited by Steve Embry

Steve, the other names don't ring a bell, but Mary Kriz lived here for a while in 94 or 95....

She and a girl named Kat, can't remember Kat's last name, moved to Orlando from the coast to live near the "hot singles" in Orlando. :rolleyes: The singles here weren't all that hot, but those two came in like a whirlwind and really organized some great times for all of us. I liked both of them very much.

They were only here about a year and both of them went WD and left the area. Kat ended up in CA and Mary in either TX, NV or AZ. She got married in either 97 or 98, but that's the last I heard from her.

Thanks Belle!

I never met Kat, but Mary truly had a wonderful heart and helped me shed so many of the natural man tendencies I was still resorting to. Glad you got to meet her too.

Anyway..maybe having mine and some of their names published here will help some of our paths to cross again.

Thanks again, and may GOD Bless you abundantly!

Steve

Jim, Babbette and Margaret Densmore, Vince and Sonja Olech, Rudy, Todd and Michelle Cencich, Jessica Shroyer

I remember Todd Cencich.

I was a fellow WOW with him in 1984-85 in Charlottesville, Virginia. He was in a different WOW family than mine. There were three WOW families with 11 altogether (one WOW was dismissed from the field). At the time, I'd guess he would have been in his very early 20s.

The last time I saw Todd was the last day of an ROA in the early '90s - in tent city. I was riding a people mover (this one was a hay wagon) along the back side of tent city and he was either pushing a baby carriage, or carrying the wee one in a carrier on his back (not sure now which it was, but definately had a child with him). If it was his child, than that little one would now be 12, or at most, 13 years old. When we saw each other, we both grinned, gave each other a firm handshake, saying "see at the Rock next time!!" Never saw him again, as my last ROA was '94.

As I recall, Todd was from Detroit (or environs), very much an extravert, seemed very genuine, and seemed fearless.

Per

Peruser, it wasn't his kid. He came to Orlando with Michelle and they got married shortly after moving down here - which would have been in 93 or 94. They didn't have a child until they left to go back to HQ....which would have been in early 96 because they weren't here for my wedding and Todd would most likely have been the Best Man if they had been here.

They do have a precious little girl, but she wasn't born till years after my ex and I got married. :)

He is a trip - a total fun person to be around and a great salesman. It was great to see he and Michelle when we took that gawd awful bus trip to HQ shortly before my divorce.

Peruser, it wasn't his kid. . . .

They do have a precious little girl, but she wasn't born till years after my ex and I got married. :)

He is a trip - a total fun person to be around and a great salesman. It was great to see he and Michelle when we took that gawd awful bus trip to HQ shortly before my divorce.

---------------------

Ah, OK.

Thanks Belle!! :)

Per :)