GreaseSpot Cafe

Fred Phelps Baptists protest sodiers funeral

Ron G.

WhiteDove --- I just listened to (a bit) of phelps' ranting on the space shuttle.

I couldn't stomach more than a coupla minutes of his regurgitated crap.

What a Grade-A A*sh*le he is!!!

I guess I need to take back what I said about them being as *enlightented as the cork up a monkey's foot*.

They are about as enlightened as the $h!t that comes from a monkey's foot.

(I for one am inclined to pray for a bigger cork, and keep it all where it came from, and maybe the monkey will implode.)

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteDove:

Hey Chatty nice to see you post again wave.gif:wave:-->

Shell encouraged it and she's reliable from my experience. icon_smile.gif:)-->

I haven't the time to be here that I use to and for that I tend to hesitate in posting. Not being regular and all.

Good to see you and thank you for you welcome WhiteDove! wave.gif:wave:-->

quote:
Originally posted by Ron G.:

The ultimate irony of all this is that Phelps might very well live in a country where he and his followers could be lined up and shot for their beliefs were it not for the many thousands who did what Spc. Edward Myers did.

Ron,

Yes, it is indeed an irony.

P.S., I hope this isn't in reference to my previous post about dreaming about shooting them. That was JUST in humor.

... Really it was. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
P.S., I hope this isn't in reference to my previous post about dreaming about shooting them. That was JUST in humor.

I didn't have you or your post in mind at all when I posted that. It was more in response to a piece (with pictures) I'd read about some incidents in the 3rd Reich involving mouthy Christians and annoyed SS troopers.

quote:
Originally posted by Jim:

It's been over 30 years since I've worn the uniform, but by God, I'll put it back on and stand with the grieving family if these jerkoffs show up here.

Can I come and help.

I live in Kerr County in Texas. Some one else here posted an artical about a funeral here where the people lined the streets for the funeral. That has happened twice now. We support the millitary and our soldiers.

I really hate people protesting soldiers, especially dead ones. This happened to me coming back from Vietnam and I have hated every anti-war protestor that did that and have a tough time forgetting it. I need God to help me on this.

I am not sure why Phelps was protesting this funeral. Something about Phelps being anti-gay. Was this soldier gay and killed in battle? Not sure. If he was, it gives no right to grieve the family so much. This is real cruelty.

What the hell did this soldier do to Phelps, anyway?

Phelps is ever so way off on AIDS. The first mention of any virus used to attack the immune system was mentioned in a Defense document in 1970 as a possible biological weapon to use against superpower enemies like the then Soviet Union. Strangely enough, it cropped up in Africa in 1974 to 1975 and hit the United States via a male steward in 1977. It is believed, no proof, but believed, that African monkeys were used to inject the virus into as experimental subjects and when the virus did not kill them, they were released into the jungle, immune, but carrying the virus. Some African tribes captured monkeys and actually ate their brains as a delicacy - raw. The brain is the best place for the virus to fester, and the virus was possibly passed to African people easily passing through unclean oral tissues into the bloodstream. The virus was then spread by sexual contact with women. It was originally a heterosexual disease and was only a gay disease in the United States for a number of years before becoming pretty much everyone's disease that had contact.

So JFK, RFK, and Marilyn Monroe died prior to the existence of this virus. It did not exist anywhere and no credible record exists of this virus prior to 1974.

Did the United States start it all? Who the hell knows.

Whatever the case, Phelps is bizarre, and there is no right to be a nuisance at a funeral. Free Speech does not cover that.

Eagle

The gay community is still the top sufferer of AIDs as it does a poor job convincing younger members of the need for safe and monogamous sex.

STDs run rampant in their circles because of the arrogance of youth.

But Phelps, he is so not-Christian, his fruit gives him away.