GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way International is over run with Internet Devils

Ham

According to an unnamed, unfaced, heavily disguised, and not so obviously non fraudulant trenchcoat wearing source, and wearing groucho glasses too, this report is true.

Really.

Computers everywhere have gone berserk, as if they have a mind of their own.

Pictures of Paw began appearing on all of der vey's computer monitors, taunting them..

Mysteriously, all the computers in finance determined how much was donated by each "follower" for the last thirty years,and forthwith issued refund checks.

Rosie's computer dialed up, and anomynously made an appointment for her for a session with a beauty parlor and plastic surgeon.

Staff computers were observed with their monitors spinning, not looking unlike Linda Blair's head in "The Exorcist".

No matter what the "research department" typed, all the printers would print was "I won't print THAT for love nor money; you're a friggin liar. "

L*nd*r apparently had to requistion another monitor, after putting the original one "out of its misery".

I think that their troubles run much deeper than internet demons....lol

I heard that every time they pick up the phone to dial out for help....all they can get is a mysterious voice saying.....*return the farm to the wierwille kidssssss*

I ALSO heard from a reliable source that in the steam on the mirror of a certain leaders bathroom the words keep appearing *turn yourself over to law enforcement*.......

God first and last

Beloved All

God bless you all

I know they called me a devil and even an AntiChrist but the truth is that I am a AntiWay

Are you a AntiWay too

Yes we must have fun

Just think without my money CLM may have to keep his car another year

They lost my help to put up tents too and other work to make them money

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy