GreaseSpot Cafe

Hell

oenophile

Oh well Lindyhopper..so you are really saying those who have continued to hold onto 'majority' of doctrine learnt in twi are idiots and on drugs ? Your call.

I guess I'm doomed to live eternally on that planet Mo mentioned.Do you think they'll have 'beatbox' music, rap on that planet?? Will I still be able to wear my bandanna ??

Geeesh..I must admit I didn't know that LDS were THAT whacked.

I bet this is the stuff they only teach once someone has 'graduated' to 'Inner temple practise'.

OK let us review what you just did.

-You posted some sarcasm about Joe Smith smoking something.

-I turned it back at you- sarcastically still

Then

-You turn my sarcasm into a literal statment by way of your question:

"so you are really saying those who have continued to hold onto 'majority' of doctrine learnt in twi are idiots and on drugs?"

BTW, you said idiots, not me. You also added "learnt", but I won't hold it against you.

Nice try.

I am not defending any idea of a "Hell planet" but I would suspect the only music playing will be country. You know the songs where they are crying about all the things they've lost and women who've left them? That sort of thing.

Bandana? Hell yes, you can wear your bandana. Actually, it is part of the dress code. In fact, anyone you see wearing a bandana today is actually seed of the serpent. They are working for the other side.

And yes the LDS are actually that whacked. About as whacked as you, you whacky little dingo.

And yes the LDS are actually that whacked. About as whacked as you, you whacky little dingo.

Since I now have Allan on "ignore" I really don't want to understand what is behind this post do I??? ;)

****Planet , What Planet??? , I must ponder this idea****

Edited by templelady

Sorry Templelady..the 'kingdom' of the (spirit world)? that Hitler and other bad people are presently in awaiting someone in lds to get baptised for them and give them a chance to say yes or no to a 'second' chance at salvation ?? Is that better ??

All I'm really saying is don't be too quick to put down, belittle and ridicule what VPW taught without bearing in mind what 'platform' you are actually speaking from.

The same goes for Mark, the next 'Pope' wannabe !!

Allan says,

All I'm really saying is don't be too quick to put down, belittle and ridicule what VPW taught without bearing in mind what 'platform' you are actually speaking from.

Allan, I have followed Mark's posts here for some time and he is not a "Pope wannabe". In contrast, I have not read very much of your posts, and do not know much about you, but are you a Wierwille apologist? The reason that I say this here is because if anyone was a pope wannabe it was Victor Wierwille. Wierwille, used a similar religious power structure that has been practiced by the Roman Catholic church for centuries. The Roman church used this power structure to oppress God's people through the middle ages and to murder many of God's people if they appeared to be a threat to their political/religious influence. Sadly Wierwille thought this power system was biblical and he said so on more than a few occasions. In turn Wierwille used a form of this system to lord over God's heritage and to bully God's people when they did not please him the same as any petty dictator would. Wierwille, was more than a pope wannabe. He was in practice the pope of the Way denomination. And for you to call another poster here a pope wannabe when all he did was quote from 1 Corin. 3:10 and following and say that "Fire purifies" is not only insulting, but shows a lack of godly fruit on your part.

Allan, I hope your Grease Spot Cafe doctrinal experience will be a pleasant and beneficial one and I hope this one statement does not exhibit your true attitude here. However, I think you should be more open to others views. If you do you will be surprised as to what you can learn here.

And what "platform" are you actually speaking from Allan? The Wierwillian Platform? And you are throwing rock at Mormons and Catholics?

Sorry, but I have to chuckle.

TL

Have you ever considered the possibility that we are all eternal creatures? That would make the verse about being either with God or separated from him eternally make sense.

I find your church's belief to be really "unique" and you wonder why people consider it whacked.

I stand by my definition of hell in that is the just punishment for someone who has rejected the eternal God.

Reject eternity, pay for it eternally. Seems fair to me.

Have you ever considered the possibility that we are all eternal creatures? That would make the verse about being either with God or separated from him eternally make sense.
That is my point exactly
I find your church's belief to be really "unique" and you wonder why people consider it whacked

Actually I don't wonder at all--LDS are big on Freedom of Choice. You ask what we believe we'll tell you. What you believe, accept, your personal walk are just that YOURS. We are not your judges, we do not make predictions on your eternal state. Your Eternal state is up to God and we aren't him.

Edited by templelady

A brief description of LDS beliefs regarding the Afterlife http://library.lds.org/nxt/gateway.dll?f=t...r%3Bfield%3ARef

I accept this structure because Heaven is not, imo, the cookie cutter place I was brought up to believe in in the Lutheran and Presbyterian churches. The one size fits all -"we' ll all spend eternity staring at God and singing his praises." didn't make me look forward to heaven then and it doesn't now.

Heaven is tailor made for each person. For the Godly person whose Idea of heaven is to be able to sit and listen to all the operas ever written performed by the original casts--that my very well be his heaven. That would not be a happy place for the person who loathes opera to spend eternity.

NO ONE can say which spot in Heaven ANYONE else is going to but GOD, Sure there are guidelines and it is obvious that you will have a "nicer" spot if you follow Jesus Christ more closely in your earthly life. (Some form of this is true In all Christian church teaching) But God is the judge of Hearts and as a loving and righteous judge He will see to it that everyone will be in a heaven that is perfect for them.

Edited by templelady