GreaseSpot Cafe

A Remake of AOS...

GrouchoMarxJr

I think it's time for the current leadership of twi to Remake the Athletes of the Spirit production...

...Of course Rosalie would be the star, playing the role that Martindale had previously played. Perhaps Donna could play the part of the "demon seed"...that way Rosie and Donna could cavort on stage together, the sexual tension would only add to the mix.

I'm sure that the very talented Way Productions could provide the balance of dancers and write a new music score for it...

...Damn, I'd pay good money to see it.

Sushi...You could be right, but THAT would be the challenge of it. Just imagine...trying to live up to the standard of Craig's dancing ability?

...and Ham, sorry for the mental imagery...but I was only trying to "out" this lovely couple. I thought that if they showed all of their followers that the "present truth" now promotes homosexual behavior...that many other twi followers could also be more open with their own sexual orientation. I mean, I've been hearing the rumor for years that Howard Allen likes to wear womens clothes when he's alone in his closet.

that way Rosie and Donna could cavort on stage together, the sexual tension would only add to the mix.

Groucho! Shame on you!!! I'm toasting you with a hefty glass of Pepto-Bismol this morning!

Edited by Belle

[quote GrouchoMarxJr

I'm sure that the very talented Way Productions could provide the balance of dancers and write a new music score for it...

Very doubtful Groucho the talented Way Productions are long gone! Some how the croaking ladies of the Way.....well just would not work.......

Edited by WhiteDove