GreaseSpot Cafe

Grease Spot's Still Important To Me, But...

Oakspear

David you never did say you were going to come for sure. As for our differences, they simply are.

For two years Oak was able to come to Omaha with me while I worked a very intense trade show. This year he had to work on his day off because his boss had something he needed to do and it became something we laughed about in the sense of "I didn't know I had to ask for my day off!"

We had a wonderful time and it did teach me the beauty of acceptance and focusing on what is instead of what isn't.

:D

I'm usually not much of a complainer or a whiner, and in some ways I feel really stupid for starting this thread :blink: but if I had it deleted, it would genearate another thread, with challenges to the moderators about why the thread was gone...

...I couldn't sleep at night with that on my conscience :unsure:

Edited by Oakspear

Oaks,

Everyone goes through it. I think it is healthy. GS is used for different reasons, from connecting with old friends to getting some much needed answers to being around people with similar experiences. It is triage for those that need a quick fix. It is NOT all things to all people, which is very good.

Your journey will bring you many places, I for one am thankful that this was one of your stopping grounds.