GreaseSpot Cafe

Word Over The World

Oakspear

Yeah! When I was in Way Disciple Group 1 in 1995, that was the theme for us as well. "Confront the illogic of the world!"

Becasue differing opinions are BAD!

Of course, when no one came to our fellowships, we were confronted by our leadership. Rise and Expansion and all that B.S. But why would anyone want to come to my fellowship after I just ripped their head off "with the Word."

I wish I would have had the same reaction as the people we witnessed to when someone ripped my head off.

My team coordinator called it "Nuking." As in...

"Yeah, they said they believe in the Trinity, so i nuked 'em."

"Great job! Did you get their phone number?"

The Word is available over the world, I was witnesed in 1989 in Mexico for that time the Word has been teaching in Mexico for more than a decade since 1979. During the fog years we have two limbs in Mexico City and several limbs in other citys. The WOW program was a reality over here. Also in all latin America. Today still exist Way Ministery in Mexico. Also the followers of Chris Gere. :evildenk:

Nato- that been of been the last year before he cancelled the Way Disciples program because of the Homo ? that was noticed or reported..Remember that one? geesh..all the people ready to go , pumped , left there homes to do what they fell most important.That ROA was awful..Such hurt and confusion!!I had a good friend who was suppose to go out that year..he was so broken hearted..we walked for 2hrs.just talked things out..It was so disapointing.

Edited by likeaeagle

I was one of those broken hearted, walking around like in a zombie state,

I left a good home, gave up a business............

but in the end, God honoured my heart.

I married the man of my dreams................ahhhhhhhwwwwwwwww. :wub:

Yep, ROA 94. I had just graduated high school and was accepted to the School of Visual Arts in New York. That summer, I changed my mind about going, because I didn't want my parents to be in debt (a $15,000 parent loan just for the year). I decided to go WOW instead. I cried at that Rock. I walked the grounds with my friends that night, alternating between sobbing and cursing the homos. I went to Orlando, Florida on the suggestion of some friends (the Kishes) and spent a year there. I signed up for Way Disciple as soon as it was available. Somewhat reluctantly though. I had put off school for a year and had a great girlfriend. I was counseled on not going back on my commitment.

WTF.

I committed to the ministry and turned down some of the best art training a kid could recieve.

Then DIDN'T get to go WOW.

Then went unofficial WOW, where I lived with a couple zealous jack-foot Way Corps for a year.

Won a great person to the Word and had a great relationship with her, that was f**ked up because I took the spiritual advice of two said jack-asses and a limb cooridinator who said to kick me out if I continued to see her (he started CFF later). I broke up with her but she came to fellowship in spite of me. We got back together because we couldn't stand to not be, were forced to break up, she kept going because she wanted the Word. Repaeat cycle several times until I went Way Disciple. Then she got smart at left.

Holy &$*#, I guess I have an abuse story after all.

The more I did, the more was expected of me. For years, until I took courses for a year and a half at a local community college (what a GREAT education... not), at which point I said enough is enough, time to commit to me and my wife and getting ourselves above the grind of just-barely-above-poverty. We stopped coordinating the fellowship we ran in downtown Chicago and just became regular twiggies. I wish we would have known the full extent of what we know now. We would have saved ourselves about 5 more years of BS.

Word over the World. Whatever. I'm done.