GreaseSpot Cafe

Fog Years

Out There

I can't count how many times I've heard the words "Fog Years" yet the whole time I thought the weather was pretty clear. To me it was a time of enlightenment, I got to see what LCM was up to and see him for what he really was.

I heard Don Wierwille say at a Corps week that the veil over there eyes had finally been lifted and they saw Chris Geer for what he was really doing. I turned to the person next to me and said "I think he just pulled the veil over everyones eyes". To me it was like hearing the captain of the Titanic say "The pool is open"

I think that was 1989 - my last corps week. I went to HQ to see if there was anything salvagable out of the ministry. In all good conscience I never would have been able to stand before God had I stuck around a day longer than I did.

:spy:

I can't count how many times I've heard the words "Fog Years" yet the whole time I thought the weather was pretty clear. To me it was a time of enlightenment, I got to see what LCM was up to and see him for what he really was.

Out There,

Yeah......and we got to see what Cgeer was up to and for what he really was. Here are a few things that I saw up close:

* Cgeer said he had "revelation" to set twi on a course of godliness........but it was bogus.

* Cgeer never spent one night in Trailer 5 at hq.......a personalized trailer for his comfort & privacy.

* Cgeer had been spurring and sparring with twi leadership & bot for years......since 1982.

* Cgeer had exhibited possessive behavior over veepee dating back to 1977......now this?

* Cgeer had lied about clergy and situations in the past..........again, I saw it up close.

For me, I could not in good conscience split out and follow the geer crowd at that point in time. Just had too many issues with the man and his manipulation.

IMO......the splitting of top twi leadership was INEVITABLE.

It had been festering and growing for 8 - 10 YEARS, maybe longer.

Yeah...I think that the term "fog years" was invented to describe the overall condition of twi leadership at the time. The wrong doctrines, the ego trips, the dissention, the wrong decisions, etc, etc...Of course there was a lack of "godliness"...there was a lack of "godliness" in twi from the time Veepee saw the snow on the gas pumps until this present moment...

...The problems during the "fog years" was so obvious to everyone that they had to come up with this term in order to assign blame and rationalize themselves out of their situation...of course they never did.

Looking back, the "fog years" were probably the most enlightening years for many of us in twi...the veil was indeed lifted and a large number of wayfers (including myself) had the "eyes of their understanding" opened. We saw the hypocracy, the evil, the uncaring attitudes, the power plays...and as twi leadership became more and more confused, they assumed that WE were also confused...Twi's leadership couldn't fathom the reality that their followers were snapping out of waybrain and saw them for what they really were.