GreaseSpot Cafe

Personal Posting Names and Avatars

Digitalis

I used to visit WayDale a long time ago and then came over here to GreaseSpot for quite a while and I've just always used my real name. I think some of you might still remember me - I'm really an old-timer but just look new :biglaugh:

I don't have an avatar because I don't know how to get one. If I had one it would probably (but maybe not) be a horse. I've loved horses all my life and I rode them before I walked.

It's good to see all the old-timers here and nice to meet all the rest of you.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar: I need to get it working again. My avatar of a man pouring gas on himself and then lighting a match and setting him self on fire, no way represents me. I saw it one day on the web and I just thought it was funny. After all it is a stick figure and that is what I took it for.

That's me

Thanks to DMiller the torch burns again

Edi .......... Welcome back ..... you were always so sweet. I loved reading your posts on Waydale. Truly one of the most understanding and loving people I have ever read.

Shrek ........ Welcome ........ yes we all do have many layers ...... Plus you must be the most handsome guy hanging around .......... we needed a good ogre.

JustLoafing ........ Looks like you got fuel in your can again .......... pyro man LOL

This is great,

Digi