GreaseSpot Cafe

Personal Posting Names and Avatars

Digitalis

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. if I joined up, I'd have to be TopDove, but I fear that would cause problems among the leadership. I would be relegated to DoveTop, which is to closely aligned to StoveTop, which wouldn't bode well for my future. Thinking it through, maybe DoveWorld would work better, and represent our ultimate message "Doves over the World"!

Wheh! Now that that's settled, I would be honored to run the "Dove Patrol".

My avatar is from Star Wars Episode III, it is Darth Vader without armour. I am a Star Wars fan, also Star Trek fan.

My name is because I am a Mexican from Mexico, I do my life over here also take the classes in Mexico. different one from the Mexicans that cross the river and work in the USA and do thire lives over there.

Wow CoolDove ....... ChefDove ......... and TopDove or DoveWorld either will do TopDove just means you will have to join the BOT and get a piece of my small pie for the outreach center LOL.

Mex ....... I like the Star War Movies too ........... Just saw the third one recently.

Doojable, Two year olds are cute and clever.

Digi

and

DigiDove

Looks like DavidDove has the new mural up.......................... for the big Cabin.

TopDove ........... is working on the statue ..........

We are doing great ..........

The President WhiteDove is missing in action tho ............. Did we already get a motorcoach?

DigiDove,Vp

WhiteDoveCultMinistries

Edited by Digitalis

Digi

I'm still around, I've been out visiting the "flock", flock get it hahahah) Looks like you have everything under control back there. Still thinking about that frozen thing though. You do remember we are doves not penguins don't you. I'm still thinking that Dove Family Camp by Hap will be for sale cheap soon I think there are about eighteen of us which is probably more than the Corps there now.

You are doing a fine job on Worldwide outreach our membership has grown in record proportions. I suppose the red roof is ok on the cabin as long as the White Dove logo is in the center. Love the new mural Dovemiller.

Digi , Psalmie was going to post on your thread about her piggie but her computer seems to have mysteriously been hacked. :rolleyes: She will be around as soon as she can get online. I am pleased to announce she has seen the error of her ways and will be joining the faithful flock. We have not settled on a name yet but Klutzdove or should I say Crutchdove come to mind. I may make her in charge of security as she was mumbling something about a new pie- shooting Uzi she has been working on. :blink: :unsure:

Well got to go I just got some new Dove-a-lation that I need to see someone in Jamaica about joining the flock.

Cabernet Red Roof on the cabin with the White Dove emblem with olive branches ........ sounds great to me. Will look fabulous as you fly over but please land on the Birch tree to the North for I do not want any DoveDroppings on the roof.

By the Dove, Pengquins are in the South Pole Lovey Dovey.

This is truly a great spot for international outreach.

Now speaking about the CrutchDove ........ We definately will need security up and running by spring, in fact we have a pregnant moose eating up all our DoveBranches right now, but I am dealing with it for the present time being .... I am watching it eat all the Dove branches it wants........and keeping the DobermanDove from chasing it.

HappyDove sounds like he has a great warm spot for us .............. Will visit when all is in order in the lower 48 if you need assistance let me know.

Off to get some DoveSoap for a bird bath ........ Make sure that Piggy bathes before it gets on the seen, sloshing its pie like it does ........... maybe her pie shooting oozi will rid DoveMinistry of the Moose thats eating the Doves Landing Zone.

DigiDove

Edited by Digitalis

TopDove .........

I like the color in the in the bottom one but I like the Dove in the top one, either will do ........ .... any chance of getting an olive branch in there? Get a beer from AbleDove above for she is handing out refreshments ............. and pat yourself on the wing for a job well done.

DigiDove .........

Edited by Digitalis

My grandfather from Poland spoke English with a mixture of Polish or rather really the opposite, along with a very heavy accent. Anyway he could never say my name and called me what can best be spelled coupcake. I think though I am not sure he meant cupcake, for all I know he could have been calling me something in Polish. So I use it becauseI remember him fondly.

Hi I am Shrek,

Shrek is Shrek because he has many layers and of course we all have many layers. I love my little swamp, and will do almost anything to keep it. In real life I am like Shrek in many ways but we all have to come up for air sometime.

My Avatar, Pictures paint a 1000 words, Shrek is just a Cool Dude.

See Ya Around,

Shrek