GreaseSpot Cafe

I Am Selling My PFAL Series Books On E-Bay

Mark Sanguinetti

However, I am going to keep one copy each of "Are the Dead Alive Now?", "Jesus Christ Our Passover" and "Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed."

I seem to remember the Promised Seed astronomy guy having a major disagreement with VP and all. I've seen other groups do stuff on using stars to determine the date, but don't remember any coming up with 9/11 ... which is sorta curious ... I wonder if there is some other Muslim connection to 9/11 ...

Anyway, I see John Crouch is credited with the scientific research ... I wonder if it was accurate? Seemed kinda interesting anyway ... probably the only thing still of interest to me. :beer:

Saints and Citizens

Motivation To Save A Nation

America's Hope

Just saw these going for 50 cents on Ebay ... VP and Milford Bowen

Are Dead Alive was $5 ...

The Living word Speaks dropped by a bunch, $44 at half.com, but still $70 at Amazon ... maybe I'll list there ...

OK, time for wine :)

" Jesuc Christ Our Promised Seed" ws used by the top Astronomers to do thier CHristmas shows at the Chicago Adler Planetarium for serval years. Then all the big Catholic donaters to the Adler said they were going to quit donating because the information was inacurate to thier beliefs..oh,please.

Sorry--derailing.