GreaseSpot Cafe

Talking to the animals - Joke

doojable

A farmer was looking out his window one morning and saw a man spending a long time with his cow. Perplexed, he called the man over and asked what he was doing.

"Oh I can talk to animals and I was having a conversation with some of your animals," replied the man.

" You can talk to animal?" said the farmer with much scepticism.

" Oh yes, I've already spoken to your horse. He says that his name is Rocket and that he's been with you for 4 years. He says that he likes you much better than his last owner. He says that he prefers when you add some extra oats to his feed. Overall he seems very happy."

"Wow! That's amazing! what else have you heard?"

"Well, I was just finishing up with your cow when you called me over. She told me her name is Bessie and that she's 6 years old. She's very happy as well, but she wishes that you would make sure not to be late to milk her on Saturday mornings after you've gone out dancing all Friday night."

" MY cow told you all that?!"

" Oh yes..Then earliere I was talking to the sheep..."

At which point the farmer cut off the man and said,

"Those sheep are lying!"

Ok garth - imagine this

lcm is the farmer. The sheep are little corps-ettes ( like in athletes of the spirit) ........Now do you get it?????

If it helps, imagine vpw as the farmer serving drambouie to the sheep.....in the motorcoach..... ;) :evildenk:

Garthness, methinks you've never lived in the Plains states or out West. :biglaugh:

Trivia: There actually was a state law still on the books back in the 1960s in Wyoming or Montana or someplace out there (don't know if it's still so) that said ranchers couldn't wear boots that were above a certain height, cuz (allegedly) guys would prop the ewe's back feet in said booties. Baa- baa-baa- baaaaaaaaaaaaad ranchers! How desperate is THAT??