GreaseSpot Cafe

robot bartender

HAPe4me

Hey, I know there are those who would reverse the order of this, but its a joke dues and dudettes! With the President's speech tonight, I figured it was timely.

~HAP

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities. The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man responds, "about a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, super models, favorite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts. Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "Err, 50, I think." And the robot says... real slowly, "So... ya gonna vote for Bush again?"

Here's one for you, Hap ---

A country doctor is suturing a laceration on the hand of an old farmer.

Old man: "All you need to know about politics is that young George Bush is a post turtle."

Doctor: "Oh?  What is a post turtle?"

Old man: "When yer driving down a country road,

and ya come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top? 

That's a post turtle.

Ya know he didn't get there by himself,

he don't belong there, he cain't get anything done while he's up there,

and you just want to help take the poor thang down." 

:D

Not to brag, Hap, but I fall into your first category, yet voted for Bush four times (twice for Governor). You are right, though. Anyone who plans to vote for him again is a moron.

P.S. I realize that you're joking, agree that Bush is neither particularly bright, nor particularly satisfyining, and feel like nuking the jerk every time he says "nu-cu-lar." Unfortunately, in the four elections in which I've voted for him, his opponent has been a worse choice (in my not so humble opinion).