but there was a few that i know of

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike,

Please quit harping on the "teacher" thing as if it's something either I or a bunch of us have dreamt up. You have probably referred or inferred the "teacher" position in at least a third of your over 4600 posts... heck, if it was a tenth... you may not be aware of it, but how else would most of us come to the same conclusion. People come to discuss, not "be taught"... and before you go on another soliliquy about it: yes, people can learn through discussion. Many do. The folks come here to "discuss" with you not have you "teach" them.

Regarding your post above concerning dmiller. Read what you wrote then read it again. The answer (if you're wondering) as to why folks seem "unreceptive" of your message or "antagonistic" towards you lies right there in your post. You responded to something dmiller posted by insulting him and calling him a name and then wondered why he couldn't get past it. I don't know whether he got past it or not, he's a pretty mellow guy... but you nailed it: people will have no chance, or a very little chance to receive your message because you put them off with your treatment of them.

As far as I've ever seen on any of these threads, all one must do to incur your wrath is disagree with you. You need to get over that. With the opinions/beliefs that you have and promote you're going to get a lot of disbelief. Accept it and move on.

You need thicker skin. Quit crying about "the attacks", they're not attacks they're disagreeing with you, that's all it is until you call them names and treat them like dirt... and you need to quit being condescending to folks.

TREAT FOLKS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THEY BELIEVE YOU...

I'M PRETTY CERTAIN THAT YOU'VE HEARD THE SAYING "YOU CATCH MORE FLIES WITH HONEY..."

You’re correct. You have been relatively civil to me compared to many others, and I’ve thanked you before for this, and I thank you again right now.

Please don’t treat that one comment, though, as an overall assessment of you. Twice now I’ve pointed out that my use of “sloppy” and “butchered” relating to you was aimed at ONLY ONE LINE you wrote regarding the mystery!

Do you now see that your characterization of the mystery was lacking? I mean it WAS! I hope you fixed that in your thinking, because to do so will benefit you greatly.

Now I hope that one sharp criticism of mine didn’t prevent you from seeing the large answer I went out of my way to supply you with regarding the seed of the serpent. You didn’t respond to anything I said in answer to your question, and I think I may have given you several new leads to think on.

I have tried my best to reward your politeness with an abundance of response, yet it seems you have little appreciation for my efforts. This seed of the serpent deal was not the first time that I went well out of my way, off my chosen topic, to respond in GREAT detail to you. Yet, when I do I hardly hear a peep of appreciation, you just seem to shrug off my answers and move on to something else to challenge me with.

When you see people like CM, rascal, Tom Strange (before his recent relative conversion) or a few others in my face demanding responses with great disrespect and insulting tones, and then becoming outraged that I don’t snap to and spend a lot of time with them, why don’t you speak up for me and tell them that I do respond in abundance when people are civil?

I’m asking you to AT LEAST be appreciative of my recognition of your civil manner with great efforts to respond to you. But to go the extra mile, I’d also like you to help teach (there’s that ego bruising word again) some of the other posters that they can get the same cooperation from me that I give to you if they’d just calm down a little.

Ok ~~~ here goes. First of all, thanks, for your thanks, it's appreciated. Some times I wonder if you lump me in with everyone else, but you reminded me that I have received detailed answers that (likely) others have not gotten.

Now --- may I say this. I don't reply in the detail you do, since I don't have access to quotes, pages, past posts, etc., that you have readily at hand. Whenever I mention something out of pfal, it is usually from my (flawed) memory, because I don't have the time to leaf through the books, page by page to produce the exact wording.

I'm not answering here *WordWolf* style --- that is

your quotes -- lower case

my comments -- bold.

(hope that's ok with you).

I will admit, my definition of the mystery was not exact, as to what docvic said. He said it was *Christ in you, the Hope of Glory, the One Body --(again my *flawed memory*).

Now -- the point I was trying to make -- was that docvic basically taught that the birthday of the *church* (as we know it today), was on the day of Pentecost, when man FIRST had the *availibility* to have Spirit WITHIN, RATHER THAN UPON. He also said that if Satan had known what God had up His sleeve, Satan would never have had Christ crucified, kinda saying in the same breath that Satan never knew about spirit WITHIN, vs. UPON.

(whatcha think??)

(Can't quote pfal on that, but I'm sure you agree that this was the basic premise).

With that being said -- I (and I think every other *believer*, OLG, Way grad, etc.),

took that that to mean that:

THERE WAS NO *NEW* BIRTH (IE. -- SPIRIT WITHIN), BEFORE PENTECOST.

Now -- if you want to disagree with that, please show me where docvic said different.

The whole reason I brought up the seed of the serpent question, was because of this. What I brought up, was the fact that docvic in one breath (pfal) said that New Birth happened on the day of Pentecost, yet also claimed that there were folks born again of the seed of the serpent, many, many years before Pentcost in the Book of Acts happened.

Now -- about that *exta mile thing*. :)

I am going the extra mile, both for you, and those you are in confrontation with. In case you haven't noticed, I am trying to lay down an olive branch in hopes that all will see it, and discuss things civilly.

(I suck as a peacekeeper -- I guess). :(

It has always been my hope that some of my posts might calm folks down (both you and others).

But by the same token -- I won't tell anyone what to believe, ok?

Choice is just that --- choice. And it is personal -- not dictated.

Y'all have to learn on your own (I guess), to learn to agree to disagree,

cause from what I have seen,

it's a guaranteed-d*mn-fact that it won't happen on a pfal thread.

Edited by dmiller

I'M PRETTY CERTAIN THAT YOU'VE HEARD THE SAYING

"YOU CATCH MORE FLIES WITH HONEY..."

Tom --- good quote. :)

Mike -- Seriously --- You might want to pay attention to that.

I think I can honestly say that I have gotten folks here to

re-evaluate pfal *teachings* more than you have,

just because I recount my experiences, and don't push it. :)

Deliver it in love, bro, deliver it in love. :B)

Edited by dmiller

I go along with SOME of the things Mike has recounted via PFAL...It seems upon reading KJV that in the OT Satan definitely was after the men and women that had hs upon, ie..Job, David, Adam, Jeremaiah etc..It seems that he (Satan) really delighted in the 'spirit' being taken away from them. I.e. therefore, it MUST have been conditional.

I go along with SOME of the things Mike has recounted via PFAL...It seems upon reading KJV that in the OT Satan definitely was after the men and women that had hs upon, ie..Job, David, Adam, Jeremaiah etc..It seems that he (Satan) really delighted in the 'spirit' being taken away from them. I.e. therefore, it MUST have been conditional.

Hiya Allan. :)

The question (raging for the moment), is how could docvic teach that new birth was not available before Pentecost, yet also teach that there were those born of the seed of the serpent, way before Pentecost, and since docvic also taught that the advo only copies, and comes up with nothing new on his own, and if new birth of spirit within wasn't available before Pentecost -- how could there be *seed boys* before the day of Pentecost, alive and operating in the OT??

Yer input is welcome here. :dance:

Edited by dmiller

the condition in my opinion...

carnal-minded and spiritually-minded

not wether or not you have the spirit

Adam chose the material carnal over the spiritual

because of Eve and for Eve's life

Much like Jesus gave his life for the church/bride

the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

the tree of life

perspectives

the vail remains even in the reading of the old testament

Edited by CM

seed

a very good subject

we all have it

pfal teaches it's sperm

carnal minded

it's spirit

and there is only one as the scriptures declare

to discern spirits is discerning the winds of the spirit

the condition in my opinion...

carnal-minded and spiritually-minded

not wether or not you have the spirit

Adam chose the material carnal over the spiritual

because of Eve and for Eve's life

Much like Jesus gave his life for the church/bride

the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

the tree of life

perspectives

the vail remains even in the reading of the old testament

CM ~~~ with all due respect, I'm a thinking this is why Mike called you a *mystic*.

Whatcha mean by that????

(Just curious). ;)

KJV: Lk 3:38

38Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

KJV: Ro 5:14

14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

KJV: 1 Co 15:22

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

KJV: 1 Co 15:45

45And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

KJV: 1 Ti 2:13

13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

KJV: 1 Ti 2:14

14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

KJV: Jud 14

14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Why do you think Christ is compared with Adam?

Tom Strange, I wanted to let you know I’m still working on (and only now just getting to) the three or four long posts I promised to respond to.

Doojable, there’s a large amount, maybe three posts I have of yours in the mix too.

Dmiller, you too are in my hopper.

CM, there are several of your posts I’d like to get to as well.

But right now, this minute, there’s one post that stands out among them all as the most significant.

CM,

You wrote in Post #676:

“see this is the typical carnal look at spiritual realities

this is what pfal is all about-it is at enmity with God

trying to explain the spiritual with the carnal mind

“without spirit is without the spiritual mind of Christ

cuz if you do not have spirit then there is no life-just dust

“there are no answers in pfal to these questions

these are some of the questions that should have been asked

but we were herded in and told not to question from the start

“there are many questions

and there are answers

“if you limit yourself to pfal you will not find spiritual answers

the vail will remain and blindness will continue

“few have seen beyond pfal while still involved

but there was a few that i know of”

It’s how you start off that I want to focus on.

You wrote: “see this is the typical carnal look at spiritual realities __ this is what pfal is all about...”

I agree.

The written form of PFAL is in the senses realm, and the adversary was given total control over the senses realm. HOWEVER, the written form of PFAL (like the original scriptures) is given by inspiration of God. It’s an invasion by the True God into the adversary’s senses realm.

The carnal understanding that can be gleaned from carnal PFAL can only take us so far, and after that it results in death, UNLESS God makes something more available after that gleaning is done.

We were taught in the Advanced Class’ 16 Keys to walking in the spirit, in Key #4, “Study the Word much. What you can know but the five senses God expects you to know.”

The written form of PFAL is not the end all. But as we do our best to pay very close and full attention to what God DID provide for us in the senses realm then God can make more available to us, spiritually.

Jesus did this. He mastered the written, carnal, physical scriptures God provided for him for the first thirty years of his life. He did not have spirit at that time, but he worked what was available to him, and God was legally able to provide special protection from the adversary’s wiles during those years, since Jesus was not legally of the Adamic race, not on his Father’s side.

When Jesus finally did get spirit, he went into the wilderness to sharpen his spiritual skills. There he ran into a seductive trap of the adversary’s. In most Renaissance paintings of this event the devil usually looks like an ugly guy, like with red skin, horns and tail. I’ll be he did not look that way at all. I’ll bet what Jesus saw was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life! He might have even thought it was his Father at first.

But as he and the adversary conversed, little things popped up to alert Jesus to the danger he was in. His prior 5-senses mastery of the scriptures showed him that this beautiful vision was mishandling the scriptures, just slightly. The counterfeit is often SO CLOSE to the genuine that only a MASTER of the genuine can tell them apart. The adversary is smart and can run rings around any human senses intelligence. That’s how he runs the world the way he does.

Jesus had mastered the physical scriptures, mere writings on the carnal body parts of animals or plants. He spotted the slight deviations of the adversary’s handling of the scriptures and eventually rejected the vision.

We must do the same.

In order to graduate from the carnal to the spiritual we must first master what carnal perfection God has provided for us. Otherwise we will SURELY fall for a close counterfeit, a seductively close counterfeit. Mastering PFAL in the flesh realm will not bring us to where we need and want to go, but is a necessary first step.

I know that some claim to have already done that, most notably lately is doojable, but I will address that later, and I can address that in very great detail.

CM, I know you feel you have already hit the spiritual level, but I challenge you to look deep inside and ask yourself if the feeling of great closeness to God matches the power that is supposed to go along with it. If you are listening to the genuine spirit, then the genuine power will be there, and you will be able to lead others to the level you achieved.

There is more 5-senses knowledge we must accumulate before we can expect to graduate the spiritual, where we can do all the things Jesus Christ did. Feeling close to God and feeling spiritual is nothing new. Thousands claim to have reached that level, but no one has achieved all of what Jesus Christ did. We are far from that, but we are close to the revelations God had human beings put into written form for us.

Edited by Mike

dmiller,

There are several things to respond to you in the works, but the simplest item is this. So what did you think of the several possibilities I proposed for your question about seed of the serpent being available before Pentecost?

Please keep in mind that a counterfeit is NOT exact. It fails in certain KEY points to match the genuine. The suggestions I made would only be approximations of the new birth, which is characteristic of the counterfeit.

Also this counterfeit can come into manifestation even before the genuine comes into manifestation if there is prior knowledge of the genuine before it’s actual appearance.

Jesus taught Nicodemus about the new birth well before Pentecost AND he marveled that Nicodemus had no clue of it, indicating that there was enough information in the OT to see it, or at least get a clue of it.

dmiller, Eve was the mother of all living

what do you think that means?

what was she before being deceived?

and wasn't Adam and Eve one at one time?

Gen 2:24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. 25And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Ephesians 5;31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

CM,

You wrote: “to be carnally minded is death Mike __ Romans 8:6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”

I'm all for graduating from the carnal to the spiritual, but it has to be the RIGHT spirit!

Moving from the carnal to the wrong spirit is WORSE than death!

I’ll do my graduating God’s PFAL way, and not your way.

Do you even HAVE a way, or a method? How would you suggest IN DETAIL someone move into the spiritual? Do you have it written down somewhere? Do you think it happens by osmosis, if they just hang around with you? Or abundantly share to you, or salaam you?

You can’t just say that PFAL is the wrong way and then not offer a viable alternative.

Think it through. What possible reason would I have to drop PFAL and follow your advice? Would you even WANT such a responsibility.

Edited by Mike

CM,

You are unaware of seducing spirits?

You are unaware of the counterfeit spirit?

You need help, man!

Your KJV will tell you that there are spirits that move people in the wrong direction, like thinking that there is only one spirit.

Can anyone here help me to help CM on this ??????????

Dang! I hate to see someone hurting and foundering like this, right before our very eyes.

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God

CM,

You need help. You don't seem to be able to even see what I post, let alone respond to it.

Why don't you consult with that friend of yours who advised you that posting here was not good for you? You seem to think that you are immune to interference. I know I'm not.

You admitted that you had a problem once before here. You definately are not going to convince me of anything. Your demeanor looks pretty sick to me, and I think you need help.

When you are feeling down, and you know that will happen pretty soon, please call that friend you trusted. The high you are feeling now will soon evaporate and knowing that you have friends that love you will be very important.

This spiritual mystic mood will soon fail you. It always does. Please think about coming down to a moderate perspective.

Close friends can help when the high lets you down. Get on the phone and call a close friend, PLEASE! I'm genuinely concerned for you!

In the beginning God saw that it was good

What did Adam see?

What did Eve see?

How much was being processed in Adam and Eve when they ate of the tree?

No wonder they hid themselves. Yet God and them were still talking.

Yet it does not say they were ashamed.

The garden of God