GreaseSpot Cafe

Do you have old Corps Household Newsletters?

notinKansasanymore

Hi, folks.

I have been looking through all of my old boxes from our most recent move, trying to find the notebook of old Corps Household Newsletters, which I'd promised to send to Pawtucket. To make a long story short, I think that my sweet husband accidentally threw them away. If you have a complete-ish file of Corps Household Newsletters that you aren't using, maybe even are about to toss, and wouldn't mind sending to Paw, I would gladly pay your postage. Mine began with the first year of the 9th Corps, and continued until about 1987 or so.

Please send me a private message if you'd like to donate yours to Paw.

Thanks, niKa

NIKA -- I have some stuff from the '86 era (but not corps notes). I am glad to pay postage (it will be minisucal), but I need an addy to send them to (snail-mail). I have a friend (former co-worker at a printing business) willing to copy everything I have here, but I need the address to send it to.

Please PM me, and I will send it out. :)

• 15 years later...

Hey folks,
For anyone interested in old corps household newsletters check out this thread started by Penworks, and you can read comments made by Grease Spotters:

and on that thread you’ll also find a link to another website that has those letters

https://sites.google.com/site/corpsnewsletters/system/app/pages/subPages?path=/home