GreaseSpot Cafe

Excerpts from T-Bone's Journal

T-Bone

Excerpts from T-Bone's Journal:

Today I'm trying to come up with a new signature line...

Now unto him that is able to confuse others far better than he confuses himself

From the man who figured it all out – but threw away the notes

I too have the gift ministry of an idiot

I was so disappointed with the lousy job the Cults are doing – that I started my own

If you're having a hard time rightly dividing the Word – try changing the Batteries in your Calculator

Milking the Word until the Cows come home [i'm mooving the Word]

I literally believed myself into a state of unbelief just to prove the Law of Believing works [but now I don't believe it works]

I have so renewed my mind that I cannot tell where my thoughts end and the LSD begins

Are you claiming them all or can I snag a few?

Take whatever u want - just remember - if they're a hit u got it from me - if they bomb u thought them up...and we never had this conversation...

Oh Hey!!!! My hubs just came up with a great one...

SIT is also a dog command.

That would make a good cartoon: a dog saying "I SIT more than ye all." [my wife said "as long as the dog doesn't S_IT on the carpet."

• 4 weeks later...

Journal Entry August 17 1969, somewhere on Max Yasgur's Farm:

Think I may have stumbled onto something...I noticed this two mornings in a row. It's dark - darkness everywhere...Then, a rooster starts crowing...Amazing!!!! The sun came up!!!!....Okay, maybe it's the acid talking - but I venture to say the rooster - through a sheer act of willpower channeled through his little cock-a-doodle-vocal-chords managed to alter the course of a planet!!!!....Oh the wonderment of it all. Is there some kind of principle - a power - a willpower - a "law of believing" if you will?....Unbeknownst to us dumb humans but utilized all the time in the animal kingdom!!!!!....Ran into those groovy Christians again after Ten Years After played. I'm going to ask them if they noticed this rooster thing.

Edited by T-Bone