GreaseSpot Cafe

9-11 Conspiracy Theory

Belle

I got this e-mail today and watched the clip....interesting, but is it a hoax?

This is quite amazing. Think about the fact that we never saw the plane that hit the Pentagon, or slow motion cameras that caught it hitting the Pentagon.

Interesting website. Catch this before it is taken off. I have to say that this is kinda strange: Where is the airplane........that crashed into the Pentagon.........?????

Where are the airplane parts???

Go to this website and watch this film.........do it quickly as it has already been pulled off several web sites already!........afterwards you'll see why!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

I seem to remember that but maybe it was just a flashback...

Man oh man! These flashbacks are wicked premo today! I just had one down in the D word basement. Whoa!

Anyway...

A former city councilman where we used to live (hiya White Dove...I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) was in the Pentagon when things went down. He never disputed that a plane hit the building. Of course, he is on the payroll of the gubbment....

Do do do do do do do do....(Twilight Zone music)

Back to my flashbacks now...

Especially if that Strangest of Toms is having them, too...

Where are those brownies....

:dance:

((Trying to imagine Dubya firing surface-to-air missiles to hit the airliners to cause them to crash into the WTC. ....................... ))

Nope! Can't do it. That is just too far fetched a possibility, ................... for his technical skills and understanding, that is.

:blink: