GreaseSpot Cafe

Who’s running to put the past in the past and who wants to live in the past

year2027

God first

Who’s running to put the past in the past and who wants to live in the past

Beloved Runners where are we running to

I personally believe God loves us all and most people that do not know God only love self

There was a time when I was young I wanted to hear every dirty thing I could hear about the churches of the world

Guess what I found that in the words of VPW and the leaders of the Way

I chased those things they just told me what I wanted to hear

But thanks to a few I saw the love of God in a small group of WOW’s and in every trig fellowship I went to

While I still love to hear the bad things like “this church is wrong about this doctrine or that doctrine or like VPW said kick them when they are stone in the spirit to see if it was God that stone them or not.

I found myself fighting over doctrines when Love would of been better to give

I push people away from God when I could of been loving them with the love of God

Yes we all did things wrong while in the Way and even why the reason we came might of not been right but why we strayed was because we found love there

Yes Love but it was mix with being over proud of what we knew getting us puff up at times that we know more but the question should of been who loved more

So I ask you where are you running today?

Are you running to judge? Even if that is our God’s job

Are you running to cut the leaders or group down?

Are you running to hear every dirty secret.

Are you running to share the love of God? This is were I am running too and I have forgiven them a long time ago.

I have even forgave myself for getting bad for what I received after I was the one who ran to them.

Have you forgave them and I not talking forgotten what happen because I will all ways have the memory of what happen to me there but maybe I have learn something there.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

(((((Roy)))))

I think you're a very sweet soul. :love3:

I'm running toward the future, but I keep reminding folks of the past and stay as connected to the present state/teachings/doctrine/practice of TWI as I can to help save others from experiencing the same pain, regret and remorse that I've had to deal with.

I can't dwell on the past in regards to pain, hate and judgmentalism, but the Bible shows us clearly what to look for in order to identify wolves in sheep's clothing and that's what I feel we do here. We do so much more, though.

We support one another. We help each other heal. We make friendships that last deeper and longer than any influence of TWI. Heck, we've even had marriages!! :biglaugh: We try to help prevent others from having to experience what we did. Allowing them to learn from our mistakes....

Is that what you're getting at? I'm not sure. :unsure:

This place and the folks here who gave me the time, support, encouragement and whatever else I needed saved my life moreso than any therapist. I feel it's time for me to give back. It's time for me to share and give of my time. To be strong enough to help those who are where I was.

Most of those folks contact me privately and never even post on the boards. But, if they didn't read my posts on the boards or listen to my GSpot Radio interview, then they wouldn't know me - wouldn't know they can contact and trust me to help them with whatever means I have available to me.

BTW - I've been contacted by four - count 'em - four people who are still involved with TWI - who listened to the interview Paw did.....they want out and they are scared to death. Petrified for many reasons - most of which is due to wrong-teaching, wrong doctrine and spiritual blackmail on the part of the present TWI leadership.

I'm not going anywhere as long as I can continue helping folks like that. :dance:

I seriously doubt the vee pee aplogists who go around attacking folks, second guessing people who share their heart and secret pains in their lives and picking on other folks' beliefs and religions are contacted by anyone for help. It's the goodness of God that leads man to repentence.....likewise, it's the goodness of the posters and the honesty and tenderness that leads folks to them for help getting out of horrible situations in their lives - and being in TWI and wanting out is at the top of that list for those who find themselves there, imo.

When I was in their shoes I contacted the folks I knew who were empathetic, good listeners, logical and had a heart to help.... not those caustic, attacking, obtuse and hard hearted judgemental folks.... I'd die if someone was to tell me I came across like that. But most of those folks seem to take pride in being considered a jerkwad. How they justify and reconcile that with their "Chrisitan" claims, I don't know. I really don't care, either. I just know I don't have to worry about anyone contacting them and getting their hearts torn apart any more than they already are.

God first

Beloved Belle

God loves you my dear friend

One can easy see with your loving words you are running to help

And if any one me you are running toward the love of God

This place is the place that help me, I face the truth and wrote about over and over

I was out over 6 years before I came here and when I came I have been broken in hapt but I try to put on a loving face

Why I wrote this just to get us to think because there are many reason we tell the stories some to vent the pain and others to help

And maybe there other reasons I do not know

But I got to think it was me who ran to hear the teaching so I must point a finer at me too but not sure to what degree

But there must be fingers pointing many ways

one at me, one at leadership, one at human feeling, one at promises, and one at wants

kind of hard to do with my fingers

I hope you can help all of them get out were all that is left is the board of none

I will stop here because I just not sure what to say but I think I will learn from were this tread goes

thank you

God first

Beloved DMiller

God loves you David

wipe your smiley eyes his napin may be to wet

thank you

Good thread...

Perhaps there are folks who do need to move on...many others of us here, already have.

Like the old saying goes, those who forget the past mistakes, are doomed to relive them...we certainly don't want to live in the past, but it's important to understand what really happened and why...

...You can call it closure if you want to...but all of the twi "slamming" is not simply rehashing the past...this cult is STILL IN OPERATION!

People are still be deceived and used. Those of us who can see what's really happening have an obligation to "sound the alarm" so to speak. This website is proof in itself that exposing twi for what it is, is very beneficial as there are many many folks here who have been enlightened by these many posts and have found answers and deliverence in their lives.

For me, there is no "running from the past"...I looked it square in the eyes long ago.

Roy, you ask some soul searching questions. Running from what I ask too. I have been out for along time so I do not really have anything to run from. Having said that I have had many questions answered. I had no idea what happened to the ministry after I had left in 1986 nor did I really know what was going on before hand. I have learned and accepted what I have been told here and waydale by a lot of good people, people I have gotten to know in one degree or another.

The way I do see it.I am not here to run but to help people get out, who have just left, for those that want to know why not to join and most important to help anyone person I can whether here or any place that I can.

Edited by justloafing