GreaseSpot Cafe

American Idol Poll

Raf

How many threads?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many American-Idol-related threads will there be on the open forum by the time American Idol's season ends?

• There are already three, so I say, six
    • There are already three, so I say, three
    • Don't care. I don't watch karaoke shows where it's never my turn.
    • American Idol: Does the earth shake where they walk? Are they overgifted with brains and braun?

• 2 weeks later...

Well... maybe I'm showing I have no life by posting on an American Idol thread (just the main one, thank you), but you're REALLY showing you have no life when you're busy speculating of how many there MIGHT be before the season ends! :biglaugh:

Raf, you should really get yourself a girlfriend.... :love3:

Disclaimer: This post is posted in this forum in all fun and with no ill-will. The poster is affectionately teasing the thread starter or some other poster on this thread. Offence is not meant to be given. The poster does not wish to be referred to the "Throwing Stones" thread nor feels that it is necessary because the post is not a personal attack. This post is in full compliance with all HIPAA, NAFTA, HTML, and other regulations and their codes. Thank you.