GreaseSpot Cafe

What Is Your Favorite...BODY OF WATER &

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Well Hiya Kathy...

I indeedy do discuss with mine blushin bride from tyme to tyme threads & replys & posters & at tymes she will sit with me and peruse a few posts. She knows this story very well heh heh. But to see a slice of it in print would be neat. Maybe she will remind me a few memories slipped my mind.

Thank You!

Stevo

Sir Galen,

White sand, tanned limbs, bouncing assets...

Your travels by sea/ Keys/ lakes/ beaches stories regarding this thread, had me enjoying quite a few guffaws.

I have visited many a beach from the Keys to Hilton Head Island, E/W FL shore lines, Pan Handle, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, .... but now that ya got me thinking...another Fav Body Water of mine would be the pool at a beach resort. My wife was the Banquet Manager. For my birthday present she arranged for me to be a judge at the Annual Miss Hawiian Tropic Contest. Oh La La...

VAN HALEN LYRICS

Beautiful Girls

She was seaside sittin'

Just smokin' and drinkin' on ringside

On top of the world

Oh, yeah

She had her drink in her hand

She had her toes in the sand, and whoa

What a beautiful girl

Ah,yeah

What a sweet talkin' honey with a little bit of money

Can turn your head around

Creatures from the sea with the look to me

Like she'd like to fool around

What a snappy little mammy

Gonna keep her pappy happy

And accompany me to the ends of the earth

Ah, yeah

Topless Ping Pong heh on the beaches of Aruba... and a broken sub... hmm ... mermaids were born these type of adventures...

Rok On Sir Galen

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since our bodies are mostly water, I truly should add uet another favorite body of water.

That of my wife, Bonnie.

Red-hair, delicate-white-skin, wonderful-assets

Galen

ET1 SS - USN Retired,

Knight of the Rose Croix,

Knight of the order of St Andrew,

Pilgrim of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the mystic shrine.

shclogocolor.gif

"I live in the spirit of prayer. I pray as I walk, when I lie down, and when I rise. And the answers are always coming. Tens of thousands of times have my prayers been answered. When once I am persuaded that a thing is right, I go on praying for it. the great point is never to give up till the answer comes. The great fault of the children of God is, they do not continue in prayer, they do not persevere. If they desire anything for God's glory, they should pray until they get it." - George Mueller

• 1 month later...