GreaseSpot Cafe

Victor Paul Wierwille

allan w.

If any of Dr. Wierwilles family (immediate or remote) look at any of these posts I just want them to know that I for one remain very thankful for his ministry. He may have had some personal short-comings, but spiritually he set me and my family on the 'right track'. In fact, as I have posted before, some of my childrens lives were spared as a direct result of what I learnt through his ministry. For that I will remain ever thankful.

I'm sure he was tempted at times to make his doctrine a 'bit closer' to mainstream churches way of thinking in order to 'get more Christians', which is a very common thing for churches to do, but he 'stuck to his guns', so to speak. If I were any of his family I would feel more pride than shame.

If any of my family (immediate or remote) look at any of these posts I just want them to know that I for one remain very thankful for their "ministry". They may have had some personal short-comings, but spiritually they set me and mine on the 'right track'. In fact, as I have posted before, some of my childrens lives were spared as a direct result of what I learnt through their "ministry". For that I will remain ever thankful.

I'm sure they were tempted at times to be a 'bit closer' to mainstream thinking in order to 'get me to listen', which is a very common thing for parents to do, but they 'stuck to their guns', so to speak. Any of my family should feel more pride than shame.

As for Wierwille's family, I never had anything to do with them one way or another, and they have their own lives, so discerning or measuring shame or pride doesn't seem to be relevant. Wierwille himself set something in motion that did, in my life, more harm than good.

Edited by Oakspear

If anyone in the wierwille family is reading this,

I'd like to let them know that I view them as total strangers,

and have neither a positive, negative or neutral view of them

at all, but rather one where I know that I know nothing of them

and see no need to speculate in the slightest.

I will give them the common courtesy I would give any

total stranger.

They MAY, however,

suppose that we're tarring THEM with the same brush or

blaming THEM for the actions of someone else.

History's shown MANY people doing that.

(Some people are STILL blaming Jews NOW for

the death of Jesus 2000 years ago, for example,

when none of those present are alive today.)

We're not doing that with this family.

I thought it was worth saying.