GreaseSpot Cafe

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

TheHeckler

Well then perhaps you should start sharing what is in the foundational class you just took.

also you are obviously new to twi you said this is the second time you have taken the PFAL class? Yet you said your father posts or posted on here at one time...

hmmm a conundrum!!!!

at any rate since you are carrying on with the typical TWI arrogance I assume it is still put forth that TWI has the only truth!

The abused most certainly exist. The damage was and is real. If you are here to diminish the actions of twi leadership, this probably isn't the place for you.

lol Chill out. The errors don't exist in the foundational class. The man doesn't exist anymore either...

Well then perhaps you should start sharing what is in the foundational class you just took.

also you are obviously new to twi you said this is the second time you have taken the PFAL class? Yet you said your father posts or posted on here at one time...

hmmm a conundrum!!!!

at any rate since you are carrying on with the typical TWI arrogance I assume it is still put forth that TWI has the only truth!

Your own speculation on my time in TheWay is irrelevant... I have the same "arrogance" (I'd choose another word.) that everyone does to their beliefs, w/e they may be.

Have you taken the Advanced Class, yet Heckler?

In that class, Wierwille detailed various maladies that he claimed are caused by devil possession. Among them are alcoholism, sexual predation, ego and cancer. If you would like, I can post various parts of my syllabus and notes. Ironic, don't you think, that Wierwille, himself, died from cancer?

DEATH CERTIFICATE

Haven't taken the Advanced Class, and I would definitely not like your materials. Thanks though. ;). I will talk with you all as friends. I am not here to diminish but to increase.

The errors don't exist in the foundational class.

Admittedly, I have never taken Martindale's class. Still, I find it hard to believe that NONE of the material from PFAL was carried into the new class. On second thought, I suppose I should be asking what class you are talking about when you say "foundational".

Edited by waysider

hmmm a conundrum!!!!

My father .... Darth Vader, someone said I considered myself pure like Luke, that's funny.

Admittedly, I have never taken Martindale's class. Still, I find it hard to believe that NONE of the material from PFAL was carried into the new class. On second thought, I suppose I should be asking what class you are talking about when you say "foundational".

Martindale is long gone, the board of directors run it now. The classes used as reference in this forum are several generations old, many things changed. Not advertising just chatting. We do have something in common, a knowledge.

My father .... Darth Vader, someone said I considered myself pure like Luke, that's funny.

Martindale is long gone, the board of directors run it now. The classes used as reference in this forum are several generations old, many things changed. Not advertising just chatting. We do have something in common, a knowledge.

So, then, it's Wierwille's PFAL you took?

hmmm a conundrum!!!!

"TWI has the only truth!" You accuse me of idolatry! Many people in the world non-Way related seek the Truth via working the Word. I don't believe in any infallible organization or man to be alive or running. People on this forum make references to them all the time. PEOPLE in this forum are some of the greatest minds of our day pursuing Truth, yet, ofc, some shun the very word "Truth", I've noticed.

Edited by TheHeckler

'll let you assign targets. Thanks for the welcome! Do you like Star Wars? I'm a fan.

Not really, Ive seenthem but fantasy was never something that appealed to me. In the sense its an architypical story (Good vs. Evil, Light vs Dark, The birth of the hero, individuation etc etc. Ican appreciate it. It told the same old universal tale that has been told for thousands of years updated a little but thematically plagiarized. Not bad just not my thing. Id just as soon read Dante if I want an epic journey tale

What do you mean by assign targets?

can you be a little less cryptic and a little more precise

Not really, Ive seenthem but fantasy was never something that appealed to me. In the sense its an architypical story (Good vs. Evil, Light vs Dark, The birth of the hero, individuation etc etc. Ican appreciate it. It told the same old universal tale that has been told for thousands of years updated a little but thematically plagiarized. Not bad just not my thing. Id just as soon read Dante if I want an epic journey tale

What do you mean by assign targets?

can you be a little less cryptic and a little more precise

Well what do you enjoy? What needs clarifying? Targets? Your original post to me, indicated that I was on-the-attack. Miscommunication I guess, cheers to you.

What has been incorporated into it from the previous classes? Four crucified, private interpretation, law of believing?

All those

Well what do you enjoy? What needs clarifying? Targets? Your original post to me, indicated that I was on-the-attack. Miscommunication I guess, cheers to you.

All those

Are you aware that Wierwille plagiarized those from other writers?

How about "administrations"?

Are you aware that Wierwille plagiarized those from other writers?

How about "administrations"?

Administrations is covered too. I'm not aware and don't see how that's relevant to weather it's Truth or not.

Even stolen money is spendable..

Edited by TheHeckler

Administrations is covered too. I'm not aware and don't see how that's relevant to weather it's Truth or not.

Even stolen money is spendable..

Yes, even stolen money is spendable.

Unfortunately, many things that Wierwille stole are not accurate and thus not "spendable".

It's one thing to make a claim.....

---and another to prove it?

Apparently you haven't spent much time investigating the contents of this website.

It's chock full of proof if you're ambitious and daring enough to "consider" it.

Don't worry, the devil won't come and get you because you considered it. (Citing Eve's downfall from session 7 of PFAL)

Edited by waysider

---and another to prove it?

Apparently you haven't spent much time investigating the contents of this website.

It's chock full of proof if you're ambitious and daring enough to "consider" it.

Don't worry, the devil won't come and get you because you considered it. (Citing Eve's downfall from session 7 of PFAL)

Don't recall that quote... copy and paste some proof, maybe you will change my life? Yes small bits at a time, please. (If you do it at all.)

Edited by TheHeckler

THE FALL

Genesis 2:16, 17-----Genesis 3:1-6

1. Questions the integrity of The Word

2. Response-By considering

3. Omits a word

4. Adds a word

5. Changes a word

GOD----ye shall surely die

SATAN---ye shall not surely die

And, of couse, in the context of the class, the lesson being taught was that you should never even "consider" that what VPW was teaching (What he claimed was The Word) might be wrong. If you do, it will be your downfall just like it was Eve's.

THE FALL

Genesis 2:16, 17-----Genesis 3:1-6

1. Questions the integrity of The Word

2. Response-By considering

3. Omits a word

4. Adds a word

5. Changes a word

GOD----ye shall surely die

SATAN---ye shall not surely die

And, of couse, in the context of the class, the lesson being taught was that you should never even "consider" that what VPW was teaching (What he claimed was The Word) might be wrong. If you do, it will be your downfall just like it was Eve's.

During that portion of the class, the context was entirely "How the Adversary Operates". We cannot have a downfall,like Adam and Eve, according to the Word, only a less abundant life, because Christ died for us; our sins are already paid for and because of the administration we live in we're afforded grace. Death has been defeated.

Edited by TheHeckler

During that portion of the class, the context was entirely "How the Adversary Operates".

Exactly. So, by pausing to give considered thought to what is being said, you are "allowing the adversary to operate". Thus, in order to keep the adversary from getting a chance to operate, you must be diligent in your efforts to resist "consideration".

Exactly. So, by pausing to give considered thought to what is being said, you are "allowing the adversary to operate". Thus, in order to keep the adversary from getting a chance to operate, you must be diligent in your efforts to resist "consideration".

Weather or not you entertain thoughts of temptation is a constant fight. I think we agree on this.

Actually, Heckler, TWI had an entire class devoted to this very concept at one time. It was called "Dealing With The Adversary". If I had a bit more time I would post a few things from that one that elaborate on that class.

BTW-----The theme of DWA is "En Guard". (Always be ready to keep your mind from straying from the WAY prescribed version of God's Word.)

Actually, Heckler, TWI had an entire class devoted to this very concept at one time. It was called "Dealing With The Adversary". If I had a bit more time I would post a few things from that one that elaborate on that class.

BTW-----The theme of DWA is "En Guard". (Always be ready to keep your mind from straying from the WAY prescribed version of God's Word.)

It's OK, I plan on taking the "Defeating the Adversary" class, which is the new more appropriate named and updated version. Because we don't "deal" with the S.O.B. Excuse my language. :D

Edited by TheHeckler

It's OK, I plan on taking the "Defeating the Adversary" class, which is the new more appropriate named and updated version. Because we don't "deal" with the S.O.B. Excuse my language. :D

Well, I don't think the original title implied that some sort of deal was being cut. It was used in the sense of taking care of a problem. For instance, you don't defeat a flat tire, you deal with the situation by changing the tire.

Well, I don't think the original title implied that some sort of deal was being cut. It was used in the sense of taking care of a problem. For instance, you don't defeat a flat tire, you deal with the situation by changing the tire.

Dealing does imply tolerance. Dealing with a crying child...We don't defeat the crying child.

Edited by TheHeckler