GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Production Songs of the 90's

bliss

That's a perfect description of him and his wife. They were long-time friends of my grandma, worked with her on staff for years. Later when she was dying of cancer, Nick kicked her out of their fellowship and hurt her deeply. I can only guess that it was because he was afraid she would die on his watch and he'd be in trouble. They acted sweet and deeply concerned at her funeral though. I truly hope he has trouble sleeping at night. But I doubt it.

You described Maxson to a "t".

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup , the COMMAND voice................

No praise and worship there.....................

I actually tried to go through these CD's to find just ONE that wasn't about US or that sang praise to HIM...........

LOL.. After leaving I didn't go through the CDs but instead through the blue book, since they were the ones we sang, looking for the same thing.. I was amazed at how extreme few there were of the "regular" songs that were actually to God.. Like you said, the whole relationship, removed.. Instead it was with the book, da verd! da verd! and nuttin but da verd! yeah, no thanks, I'll take my loving heavenly Father over that and you can keep yer verd!

Oh, let's not forget "Wash My Feet in The Blood of The Wicked"

I was at the 98 advanced class when they debuted it for others besides way corps. Everyone went nuts with applause. :smilie_kool_aid:

Oh, let's not forget "Wash My Feet in The Blood of The Wicked"

I was at the 98 advanced class when they debuted it for others besides way corps. Everyone went nuts with applause. :smilie_kool_aid:

Yeah.. I actually got upset over that song even when I was IN.. I thought, what EGO and HATE! And everyone was cheering?!!?! Granted, I had to "renew my mind" lol, cause it is a verse in the scriptures..

There were a few songs I actually liked, and "Daddy's Arm" was one of them too JJ.. There was also this song I hadn't thought about in years. Played only once that I heard at a STS when we had a power outage at HQ from a big storm.. Mike Martin played and sang solo to "Trust In God", which basically was Proverbs 3:5ff put to music.. Never heard it again. But I kept it in mp3 form. Actually just thinking about it last night made me take out my guitar to pick out the notes and chords.. So there were some.. But that one, cause it actually talks about trusting in God.. So much talk about trusting in da verd, or your leaders.. But just simple trust in God himself.

Did I really spend all this time listening and posting these lyrics?

geesh. I'm glad those made it to the garbage.

Here's a blast from past for some of you... a little Pressed Down...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=8716417

Edited by bliss