GreaseSpot Cafe

Barry Bonds Hits Home Run # 714

Mark Sanguinetti

I had tickets to the game, but I could not make it because I had my Real Estate Appraisal class final on the same day. Everything turned out O.K. though. I was going to take my father. I instead gave both tickets to my mother and my mother and father went to the game together. Then after the game I got the used ticket stubs. Additionally, I probably got an A on my final plus I did a long extra credit assignment for the class which consisted of an actual Appraisal Report for a house owned by one of the other students. I saw the game, including his home run, on TV and liked the fact that Bonds got a standing ovation from the A's fans after he hit his 714th home run. To bad the A's lost, but there is always tomorrows game.

"Let's Go Oakland"

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

I'm wondering if he'll retire after he hits #715. His body's shot. He surely doesn't want to embarrass himself plus he hates the media attention he gets. I wouldn't be surprised if he figures he doesn't have enough fumes in the tank to catch Henry Aaron and just ends it.

I probably got an A on my final

That impresses me more than Bonds' HR-

congratulations!

You werent taking any enhancers when you took the test were you?

Didnt think so

someone remind me

How many World Series Rings does Barry have?

How many did Ruth have?

Thanks MStar. I studied very hard for both of my real estate classes (real estate appraisal and finance). I am going for a California real estate brokers license and now have taken all the necessary classes to be elgible to take the licensing examination.