GreaseSpot Cafe

Patricia Fetner

Often, new people do not get down to basement of GreaseSpot to check out about former friends that were in TWI. Looking for Patricia Fetner who I met in 1976 for NCMinuteman(or was it NCSummer WOW Ambassador?) who came from Sanford NC, graduated from East Carolina University in either 1977/78/79 and majored in accounting/busssiness, she wanted to work with Jerry Jenkins(?) who was selling TWI books in greater Greensboro area, married her twig leader from Sanford, has/had twin sister Linda(who had a small daugther at that time) and is suppose to presently live in Charlotte,NC and is married herself. Pat maybe living either in Arkansas, Sandhills of North Carolina(Laurinburg/Lumberton area), or in South Carolina between Columbia and either Charleston or Mrytle Beach(Florence/Darlington/Conway). Tried Google People Search, but could not determine because I don't know her middle name(whether it is "A" or "E"). SO help me out folks, and yes this should be further down "scrolled" but this forum is viewed more than all the rest combined. OH, I had a major love crush on her and kind of wish situation had been different

because she was /is a gorgeous blonde and soo sexy. Under different circumstances she might have been my wife for nearly 30 years. I don't want to embarass her or cause any problems maritally, just want to see her as a friend and pray she is happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Pat's middle name was Ann(e), but it might have been Elizabeth. Pat, I don't know if you visit Greasespot Cafe or not. If you do or someone knows your location/email, please leave private message and share how you have been these 27 years. Sorry if I have embarresed you. Just want to know that you are happy.

• 11 months later...
I thought Pat's middle name was Ann(e), but it might have been Elizabeth. Pat, I don't know if you visit Greasespot Cafe or not. If you do or someone knows your location/email, please leave private message and share how you have been these 27 years. Sorry if I have embarresed you. Just want to know that you are happy.

I knew Pat when I was in Greenville, NC 1977-1978. She married Ron Crutchfield from Sanford, NC. Both were/are fine people, as least when I knew them. I, too, hope they are doing well.

Smarter, do you know if she and Ron are still married and if they are still in TWI, one of the off shoots/splinter groups, or if she returned to Southern Baptist Church, and if she lives in NC or elsewhere?

You can pm me if you don't want to answer in the forum.

I saw them at a Rock of Ages once afterwards, I'm guessing around 1980 or so. I haven't seen or heard from them since. For some reason I'm thinking that they went WOW to Wyoming. That's about all I know. Sorry I don't have any more info.

Tried google but it didn't give info I wanted even with her married name. Been told her twin sister Linda lives in Charlotte but don't have her married name.

Smarter and TLB,

Wonder if we knew each other in Greenville. I started going to Eddie Coleman's fellowship in 1976, didn't take the class till early 1978, and really started getting involved in May of 1979 after getting my MBA.

I remember twin sisters, but no names. Had curly, sandy blond hair, medium height, fun people. The one with the daughter lived out in some apartments and was involved with a food co-op for health foods and bulk items.

PM me if you wish, and we can see if our paths crossed.

Suda