though sometimes the scar is forgotten,

like it's not even there

anyways...the healing of the world-the topic

i truly think it has been done and is being done and will be done

kind of a done deal...lol...

we just don't see it yet fully

progressive theology is an interesting approach to realization

and enlightenment as we continue along the path

Kathy, part of the reason I went into the explanation I did is because, in the past, I had a couple of posters who wrote me with concerns about the ability to discern between the Kabbalah of Judaism and the Kabbalah of the new age movement.

It took a while for your Lilith remark to make its way through the cobwebs of my memory - I think you are referring in part, to LCM's teaching on "original sin", yes? Funny, with all the information on the www about Lilith, you would think he could have come up with better supporting documentation for his theory than a couple of old oil paintings. lol

An entire series of articles were written in the mag one year (I believe it was confined to that). It might have been after you left, I can't remember when they were or when you left either. The music was a source they got into, thus the Lilith Fair caught their eye and they pursued that some. And other things of this nature. But it was all from a perspective of godess worship.

As to the account of Eve and the female. I can't even get into that, my head shakes back and forth too much if that makes any sense. :blink:

The day was full as could be. I'm thankful it's the end of the week. :)

Edited by ChattyKathy

Yeah, Clay, TWI has left me skittish of anything organized. But it is more than that for me too. I have been to a couple of temples a couple of times. One was a reconstructionist group and I just never got comfortable there. Part if it is because it is very small and intimate and part of it was because I simply didn't understand some of the rituals. There is a Reform temple I went to twice and liked, but back then the kids were little and the Friday night service was too late at night. That is the temple I am most likely going to return to, sometime soon. The boys have had a couple years to grow and it seems they have moved their service time to an earlier time.

Kathy, now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember the articles on Goddess worship. I also remember that it peaked my interest too. I left TWI in September of 2000.

Funny thing about the goddess article--if I had been comfortable in the fellowship, surrounded by friends and loved ones, happy, blessed etc instead of run ragged and confused, I think I would never have picked up that first book. I probably would have headed to the mystery section, which was the only fiction I read back then(okay, because LCM read mysteries.)

So, in a way, TWI surrounded me with an environment that lacked basic things I needed, and opened doors for me to move on....

Kathy, now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember the articles on Goddess worship. I also remember that it peaked my interest too. I left TWI in September of 2000.

That helps date it, cool. But that is aside from what you were talking about. I've enjoyed learning about something I've wondered about but never took the time to look it up. You made it easy.

So, in a way, TWI surrounded me with an environment that lacked basic things I needed, and opened doors for me to move on....

Perfectly spoken.