GreaseSpot Cafe

Miss Belle

likeaneagle

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

ROFLMAO!!! Y'all are too nice (and funny)! Thank you, very much. :wub:

You sure know how to make a gal feel special!

My family and I had a wonderful time with George and, despite his curmudgeon claim, he's anything but! He's absolutely delightful to be around, an excellent, talented workman and full of the most interesting facts and history of Seattle. My little brother couldn't stop talking about all the things he learned from George, especially as he's been recently very interested in learning about the history of the area.

George also has impeccable taste in restaurants and boy did we test it with so many being closed on July 4th! :wink2: Just a grand ole time meeting yet another wonderful GSpotter in person! I wish we'd had more time to spend together.

Been working on recovering from little to no sleep while I was there and trying to get the ever popular and important month end reports completed asap since I didn't get back to work till Thursday and wasn't really productive till Friday. :who_me:

It's been a whirlwind of a summer. I feel like I'm in college again with all the travelling I've been doing. I just wish someone else was footing the bill for all of it. I did say I wanted to spend more time with family and rebuild those bonds that were broken down during my TWIt years....I just didn't expect there to be so many reunions, deaths and a critical divorce this year. :/

I'm sure things will settle down soon and I'll be back on regularly to keep up the gum supply under the counter. Lord knows, I can't afford to go anywhere else! LOL! Seriously, thank you for this thread. It means more than you can imagine. :)

I so want to go to both of those! But, alas, the cheapest ticket I've been able to find for KC has been $600!!! Sorry, but that's just way too much - especially considering that doesn't include room & board. :blink: I was soooo looking forward to hugging Thelma Darlene's neck for the first time and catching back up with awesome buddies....not to mention seeing White Dove in drag. :wink2:

Same thing for the Weenie Roast! Sudo, I'm dying to meet you and the Missus in person and will just have to figure out a way to get through your area next time I'm up in the Bible Belt visiting.

Right now I have to keep my schedule open to help the folks with their moving needs....especially if'n they plan on getting rid of any of those awesome antiques they have. :biglaugh: Aren't I the grand daughter?