GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL-Colored Glasses

Search the scriptures daily was a commandment Del Duncan told us, and Michael Martin told me to (1) test every teaching and (2) read Ephesians every day, both of which I did for 20 years.

I wore out at least 10 Oxford and Cambridge wide margin bibles with my scribbles. Stuff between me and the Holy Spirit as I worked to bend my mind into an Ephesians shape.

The things I found that didn't fit, I found it was better not to say so. And they made me not to fit into that place, too.

Note: "Also" is important because of the way it binds together lists of things and, according to Bullinger (in the twi reprint, which is the only twi-printed thing I think I still have), emphasizes the word it precedes.

"Also" was precious to Bullinger, similarly precious to an infant's fingers and toes.

But, like an infant's toes and fingers have a relative importance to the affection you hold for the child, so usage of the word "also" and other little things are precious if they are little things you look at in something you love.

Such was a Bible to Bullinger.

And I hate what vpw did to cheat so many, including me, of our open-hearted time to learn with the Holy Spirit because vpw made himself as the place of God in our lives. (God will reward him accordingly.)

Each of us sees a part of the face of the Lord as he reads, and that's why we need each other to learn of Him -- Each of us sees what another cannot.

When he held the red-colored lens in front of the pair - - the red colored wire disappeared! So, the wire he could see was the green colored one…Perhaps the technician’s red lens hiding trick is analogous to the way TWI’s skewed interpretation of the Bible affects its followers – it can render certain things virtually invisible!

How interesting! So PFAL colored glasses must be pink or red, because they certainly made the Red Thread disappear!

Edited by Twinky

How interesting! So PFAL colored glasses must be pink or red, because they certainly made the Red Thread disappear!

Wow - good one, Twinky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Twinky' date 12:48 PM'

So that what I been missing for the last 2o years . I just changed glasses Thanks 1

3 Paws up :dance: for Bear that not easy to do .

Edited by andy Bear