GreaseSpot Cafe

I am the proud wife of Oilfieldmedic!!! I am new here

medic's wife

Hi All!!! My name is Dana, I am the very proud wife of Oilfieldmedic. He is away in Iraq and I am here in Alabama managing the home front.

I have recently started my studies of Dr. weirwille on CD here at home.

I am very impressed and I am truly begging for FREEDOM right now.

My wonderful hubby has always had this certain something that I did not get from my Baptist upbringing....and also, I am still attending a Baptist fellowship....mainly because our daughter is a big part of their youth fellowship.

I adore my husband and I am thankful for all of you here for being supportive to him

Much love to all

Dana

Welcome Dana

We pray for OFM often....He sure is in a challenging area and it truly takes strength from God and his wit to stay focused,Im sure. You being seperated from your husband carries it own concerns...Stay strong in the Lord and the power of his might!!

we are proud of both of you!!

Edited by likeaneagle

Dear Dana,

Welcome to the Cafe!

You, your husband, and your daughter will be in our prayers. Look forward to knowing you the way we do your sweet husband. Always look forward to his posts.

Wishing you great freedom and learning from your studies. God always fills a thirsty heart.

Suda

Dear Dana,

Thank SO MUCH for your letter.

I grew up (17 year's worth anyway) in Mississippi and also had a southern Baptist upbringing. I remember how good I occasionally felt after a moving sermon as a very young child, but I have to admit that I learned very little about God. My religeous upbringing was to me confusing and uncertain. I followed my mother's lead pertaining to these things.

Also I am a veteran of the US Navy, having served in the Carribean, Med and the Artic Circle. Fortunately for me I served in relative peace with only a few occasional goose bumps. I don't remember ever being afraid for my life, as you husband must daily contemplate.

The one thing that brought me the MOST answers that seemed trustworthy was the instruction I gained during my time with Dr. Wierwille's group in the Way. I fellowshipped with them for over 20 years and experience much deliverance as well as witnessed this deliverance in other's lives as well. Unfortunately for me recent events in my life have left me once again confused concerning the Way, but not about God. I won't go into much detail as there are few if any who would speak on behalf of TWI. My style includes speaking directly do the individual or group or not at all.

I would encourage you to delve into those research works along with your bible, and practice what you learn. I would caution you against involving yourself in the politics however, as you are likely to be left either without any factual, authenticatible answers that you can with your whole heart trust, OR else in complete denial about negative ink you might encounter about them. I have never seen anything different.

As a note I would add what I consider to be one of life's greatest observations, if I could, and that is never believe what you cannot prove. People everywhere tend to tear down other people in order to gain a greater respect for themselves, rather than in personal accomplishment. One cannot escape gossip but one can decide WHAT to believe and be fully convinced. This is the nature of science and true research, as we don't start with the answers but find them as we go, and then believe or chose not to.

I am proud of your husband for doing his job. I cannot speak as to WHY he has to do it where he is, but as a former military man I had few if any options as to where I served. So it is with life.

I might also say with all conviction that I am proud of YOU as well for being the kind of wife any man would be proud of- judging from what I have read. I'm sure that you and your husband have had your share of moments when you could not agree or were even angry with each other, but your promise to each other is the MOST important element to consider and be true to. After all, when life is over all you have left is your word and the legacy you leave behind.

With love and respect,

Stub

Thanks Soooo very much to all of you, for your prayers and support for John and I.

I look forward to visiting back here....whenever I can get our 13 yr old girl off the computer :biglaugh:

Much love and many blessings to you and thanks for the warm welcome!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...