GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Pictionary

pawtucket

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it took me 3 tries to get the pics not to come out with that dreaded red x but your instructions were terrific and all i had to do was take the url from the address bar instead of the properties information.

you've got gate right. now what is ms. powell? and think of the body of water as much as you think of the legendary island. i had easier pics but then i thought that would take the fun out of the game. if the clues are too obscure i'll do better next time.

ding ding ding ding ding! you're right! yay! i originally had a 5 pointed star instead of an actress star, and then i had a map of the atlantic ocean instead of an artist's rendition of atlantis, and even when i got choices of atlantis i went for one that could have been anything else, so i tried to make it a little bit harder than a star a gate and the atlantic ocean, but i figured you all would see right through me from the get go, so i blush over the "worthy conundrum" comment. :wub: thanks! now it's your turn, and make it hard, ok? :evildenk::rolleyes::biglaugh: