GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosie, the woman of gawd

GrouchoMarxJr

Maybe she came right from the steps of Deborah, the great judge of gawd's people in the OT. They compared loyboy to elisha. Why not compare rozilla to deborah.

You are sh(tting me right???? Elisha? LOL Does that make Rosastink god????? Oh no I forgot that means the arrogant flick woulda had to have been compared to Elijah..... Yo Elijah get me another box and some more packing tape - and make it quick - the UPS truck comes soon

Edited by RumRunner

You are sh(tting me right???? Elisha?

I would never sh(t you RR. I am not kidding. There was a bronze of Elijah passing his mantle to Elisha. They are next to the ox plow becaue I think the verses talk about Elijah finding Elisha working in the fields when he made this decision.

This bronze was displayed in the auditorium. It was proof to the innies that gawd chose lcm. I wonder if it is still displayed since lcm proved himself to be the numb nut he always was.

She kids you not, RR. :( I wish she was, but, alas, we felth like he was oh so holy and there were pictures of that thing all over the place, too.

Rosie was called a prophetess in the prophecy over her when she was installed as vee pee and that used to be referred to quite a bit - probably still is. But I do know that they play up her "business" aspect of being the president moreso than being a woman of gawd. That's the reason they give for having all the different teachers.

They say her job is to take care of the business end of things and, I think they say that they will not have another single "man of gawd" again - I suppose that's just admitting that there never was a single "man of gawd" except that TWI gave that title to them. I mean, if the "men of gawd" that they had in the past were truly "of gawd" then who are they to say, and how can they say there won't be another one? :unsure:

Uhhh thanks for the update Wayer and Belle - well sorta - I need to clean the puke from my keyboard now. A bronze statue - LOLOLOL. A bronze statue?!?!?! They didn't burn it as an idolatrous image on Uncle Fairy day??? Oh my LOL - I will just shut up. This could get me going way more than I should ever post publically.

Rummie ~

I thought you were around still when lcm got "installed" as pres. There were all kinds of sharings by vpw at the time of the Elija/Elisha comparison. If I remember correctly, the Way Rag had a cover story with an article of Elija finding Elisha in the field and putting his mantle on him signifying the "transfer of leadership" or some such thing. vpw, in his over-the-top style though made the "installation" a freakin coronation - - and all the symbolism used were from the OT (very interesting in hind sight).

Maybe someone has that issue of the Way rag and can scan it an post it (please put the gag warning on before doing so, though) :).

J.

Perhaps instead of passing the mantle, Wierwille should have passed him a pack of "trojans"?

Maybe she came right from the steps of Deborah, the great judge of gawd's people in the OT. They compared loyboy to elisha. Why not compare rozilla to deborah.

Came from the steps of Deborah?...Looks more like she fell down the steps of Deborah...face first.

Perhaps instead of passing the mantle, Wierwille should have passed him a pack of "trojans"?

Came from the steps of Deborah?...Looks more like she fell down the steps of Deborah...face first.

Groucho didn't you mean fell down on the face of Deborah - blank first???