GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday TONTO!

doojable

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, TONTO!!!

Thank you for all you contribute to the Cafe!!

It's truly a great day when I see you've been online. :)

HOPE IT'S A RIP ROARIN' BIRTHDAY!

gallery_452_63_25801.jpg

Okay, Lady... you're saying Tonto's Birthday cake was stolen by who??? T-Bone????

Edited by Belle

Okay, Lady... you're saying Tonto's Birthday cake was stolen by who??? T-Bone????

...And in a related news brief...

Fire Trucks and crisis counselors were dispatched to a local Exxon On-the-Run to extinguish a car fire and calm the extremely distraught driver of the vehicle. Conflicting stories are pouring in – but basically there's two versions of the cause of the vehicle fire. The driver, Thelonious Bone, claims it was an electrical fire started by the faulty 8 Track Tape Player just installed 2 weeks ago. "The darn thing kept eating my Thank You Dorothy, Thank You Rhoda tape – I should have known something was up with that." Bone said.

Several eye witnesses gave a different account. A Postal Worker who pulled up shortly before the car was ablaze said he thought it was odd that there was a birthday cake with candles burning on the front seat of a Ford Pinto. Several minutes later another witness standing in line at the Cappuccino Machine saw black smoke and flames billowing out of the side windows of the Pinto and yelled out "Hey someone's car is on fire!" Oddly enough everyone in the store went outside to see what they could do to help – except for the owner of the vehicle – who was busy filling up five 24 ounce cups with French Vanilla Cappuccino.

Edited by T-Bone

Happy Birthday, dear friend!

So great to connect with you and hubs here and continue to catch up after all these years. Wonderful you are still your young, sexy, funny, vivacious self! Still hoping I can come down that way and hang with you guys, but until then, you have yourself a great b-day and wonderful year.

And you look mah-ve-lous, dahling! :wave:

Love,

J, the boy, and the dog

Thanks Dot and Shell and Bagpipes (looking forward to meeting you too!) Belle, I loved that picture and thanks for the sweet words. And my favorite gardener, you are too kind. You have a beautiful face and a beautiful heart...you are welcome here at our hacienda anytime.